Pontiac Firebird 1967-2002 Birds of a feather flock together

Where can I find a 93-97 firebird/trans am bumper and fender, or front 98-02 clip?

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2010, 08:49 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Where can I find a 93-97 firebird/trans am bumper and fender, or front 98-02 clip?

Friend of mine had an accident(cop went through red light and turned his lights on as he passed the light at the opposite end of the section) and cracked his front bumper when the guy that was in the lane next to him slammed on his brakes to miss the cop and the trucks rear slid over and he hit the back of the truck.

The bumper is cracked, the bumper cover is cracked, the passenger fender is cracked. We've got no way of identifying the cop.

Where could I find a new bumper, bumper cover, and passenger fender for a decent price, preferably in the stock white? I've already put ads up in the locals for the parts.

And what price is he looking at for the parts(we can just put them on ourselves)

Another thing I was telling him is not to look at this whole thing in a bad way, I mean he had a clean 97 trans am, interior is immaculate, car was covered when it wasn't driven so the bumpers weren't even faded like they normally are in comparison to the rest of the paint. The main thing I was telling him is maybe we can find a front clip from a 98-02 firebird/trans am and just do the swap for a little more cash.

So, does anyone know where I can find these parts, and what the price is gonna be(general idea)?

93-97 front bumper,bumper cover, passenger fender
or
98-02 front bumper,fenders(both), hood, bumper cover.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 03-10-2010, 12:46 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SSkull
Friend of mine had an accident(cop went through red light and turned his lights on as he passed the light at the opposite end of the section) and cracked his front bumper when the guy that was in the lane next to him slammed on his brakes to miss the cop and the trucks rear slid over and he hit the back of the truck.

The bumper is cracked, the bumper cover is cracked, the passenger fender is cracked. We've got no way of identifying the cop.

Where could I find a new bumper, bumper cover, and passenger fender for a decent price, preferably in the stock white? I've already put ads up in the locals for the parts.

And what price is he looking at for the parts(we can just put them on ourselves)

Another thing I was telling him is not to look at this whole thing in a bad way, I mean he had a clean 97 trans am, interior is immaculate, car was covered when it wasn't driven so the bumpers weren't even faded like they normally are in comparison to the rest of the paint. The main thing I was telling him is maybe we can find a front clip from a 98-02 firebird/trans am and just do the swap for a little more cash.

So, does anyone know where I can find these parts, and what the price is gonna be(general idea)?

93-97 front bumper,bumper cover, passenger fender
or
98-02 front bumper,fenders(both), hood, bumper cover.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have a brand new right fender for 98-02
Old 03-12-2010, 01:05 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

theres a guy that scraps just T/A's in jesup iowa, i can get you contact info if your close.
Old 03-12-2010, 08:50 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

We're in southern california.

We found a place that might have all the parts, so if things work out we'll get'em from them.
Old 03-12-2010, 09:44 PM
Launching!

i got a passenger fender and a formula front bumper if your intrested?
Old 03-12-2010, 09:45 PM
Launching!

pm me if you want them
Old 03-13-2010, 12:46 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have an OEM DS 98-02 front fender you can HAVE for FREE + cost of shipping. It's slightly damaged but easily repairable. PM if you're interested.

Quick Reply: Where can I find a 93-97 firebird/trans am bumper and fender, or front 98-02 clip?