Pontiac Firebird 1967-2002 Birds of a feather flock together

95 firebird formula

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2013, 12:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 95 firebird formula

Hey guys, I just need your opinion on a few things here. I have a 95 formula I'm thinking about selling. The only mods are 3:73 gears, an aggressive shift kit, and a hypertech tuner I used to correct the speedo. I'm not sure of the exact name of the color but it's a green that turns blue in different light. 122,xxx miles, black leather interior, and tinted glass. All In all it is a great car, very reliable, and it runs damn good for what little has been done to it. With that being said, it does have a few issues. The drivers side window regular is very weak, the headlights are just starting to have problems (the right side doesn't always come up on first try). Now the cosmetic issues are just a small rip in the drivers seat, normal ware for an 18 year old car, a cracked dash. The hood and front cap however have clear coming off. So the question is this, how much is the car worth as it sits, how much would it cost to fix everything, and if I did, even though it would be worth more, would I actually be coming out on top if I did? Thanks for your input!
Old 01-06-2013, 02:34 PM
'Bird Director

Location: Central Indiana Honors: 4th grade spelling bee contestant
Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

Feel free to post this in the "What's it Worth" forum within the Classifieds area once you've reached the minimum 6 months membership and/or 50 worthwhile posts requirement for new members.

Quick Reply: 95 firebird formula