Pontiac Firebird 1967-2002 Birds of a feather flock together

oem gm part numbers???

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2013, 06:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default oem gm part numbers???

ok seriously im getting really ******* heated... all these damn website part suppliers for gm parts and crap will offer things but none of them list the part number, only just a price. as many people have read, i have a fuel delivery problem. i know that the 98 t/a has a different tank adn assembly than the 99-02. but what i cant seem to find out is if the actual pump themselves are different as well. the pump i have in my car is out of a 00 ws6 and the seller knows it worked before removal. my only concern is, maybe it has a different electrical output between connectors of 98 and the 99-02 models? maybe the 00 doesnt pull as much volts or whatever from the later pumps so my 98 is pulling the normal amount but the other pump isnt used to it so its not sending as much fuel as it should... either way regardless of whatever the hell my fuel issue is, i just want to find out if there is a way to find the actual part numbers on the pump itself... not the whole assembly, but ONLY the fuel pump on the 98 compared to the 99-02 models... if anyone has any info or has a gigantic parts catalog of OEM parts with part numbers lemme know PLEASE
Old 05-22-2013, 10:29 PM
That's MISTER MODERATOR

Received 42 Likes on 36 Posts

The closest you'll get to the 1998 fuel pump as a number is the entire sending unit as a whole. Even when choosing just part 9 (the fuel pump) the sending unit is the part which comes up as 19179530.
Old 05-22-2013, 10:31 PM
That's MISTER MODERATOR

Received 42 Likes on 36 Posts

If you search for parts at gmpartsdirect, the part number shows up after you've placed the item in your cart then hit "submit cart". This only works for current non-discontinued parts.
Old 05-23-2013, 01:47 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Well that sucks cuz my part is discontinued lol

Quick Reply: oem gm part numbers???