Pontiac Firebird 1967-2002 Birds of a feather flock together

Trans-Amming from NYC to Belgium to Transylvania... and everything that goes wrong!

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2014, 04:28 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Trans-Amming from NYC to Belgium to Transylvania... and everything that goes wrong!

Hey folks... so back in March of last year, I took the car (96 LT1 TA) out of mothballs and decided to refurb it for a trip across Europe because... why not! Everything was going peachy until I got the bright idea to add a supercharger.... and then it all went straight to s**t! LOL. Anyway, if you want to read about it (and it's fun), here's the article (part of the travel blog, which mostly has articles about specific cities). I hope you enjoy! And feel free to leave comments of the constructive and/or "you're an idiot" variety. LOL (It's on a wordpress blog, hence the 'wp' domain.)http://wp.me/p3HhwH-6k

Highlights include: bad transmission, ruptured fuel line, mechanics who don't speak English (who happened to be better than mechanics who DO speak English) and a guy pissing at a gas station while the cops are on the other side of the building and a camera is pointed at his head!
Attached Thumbnails Trans-Amming from NYC to Belgium to Transylvania... and everything that goes wrong!-boromirmemecar.jpg  

Quick Reply: Trans-Amming from NYC to Belgium to Transylvania... and everything that goes wrong!