Pontiac Firebird 1967-2002 Birds of a feather flock together

Where to find Mecham hood?

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2006, 01:31 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where to find Mecham hood?

I really want to buy a Mecham hood for my firebird, but i dont know where to find any? Where the cheapest place to look for em? thanks
Old 11-25-2006, 03:58 AM
Launching!

I would think from Mecham
Old 11-25-2006, 10:27 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Tombs
I would think from Mecham
+1 The only place I've ever known to have them
http://www.mechamperformance.com/d_docs/p_g4f.html
Old 12-02-2006, 02:21 AM
TECH Enthusiast

on fbody.com there is a regular there who is a distributor who will pass his savings on only to us fbody guys on fbody.com. He saves 150 over what mecham sells them for i belive. Just make a post there exactly like you did here thats how i found him but i didnt buy one cause off all the negative stuff said about em and not one positive thing about qulity. have you researched the mecham product line? you need to research this products it is key!!youll most likely change your mind
Old 12-02-2006, 10:51 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 530transam
on fbody.com there is a regular there who is a distributor who will pass his savings on only to us fbody guys on fbody.com. He saves 150 over what mecham sells them for i belive. Just make a post there exactly like you did here thats how i found him but i didnt buy one cause off all the negative stuff said about em and not one positive thing about qulity. have you researched the mecham product line? you need to research this products it is key!!youll most likely change your mind

im interested in the hood also, and if you go to their website they claim they are using better products and have a better method which improves the quality. Weither thats true or not, im not sure. I emailed them and havent gotten a response yet.