Pontiac Firebird 1967-2002 Birds of a feather flock together

Firehawk specifications

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2007, 04:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Firehawk specifications

Does anyone have the 2001 firehawk specifications. I tried the searching but didn't come up with what I was looking for. I have been a mustang guy so I am a newbe about to make the change over. Thanks for your help.
Old 11-25-2007, 05:07 AM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What kind of specs you looking for?
Basically take a WS6 and put on a more streamlined hood, a unique spoiler which in the case of a regular 'Hawk is the ole lumpy double spoiler or on the Anniversary cars they have the IROC type with full length LED brake light. The 16" wheels are changed for 17" ones and the suspension has been lowered with the option of either Bilstein progressive springs and shocks or the adjustable Koni set up.All suspension bushes are poly and the front sway bar is hollow and I believe thicker than a WS6 one.The engine is left standard (2002 had a Blackwing air lid) but SLP fitted their dual/dual cat back system giving the claimed 335HP. On the Anniversary cars the exhaust tips are gold tipped and siamesed together. The advertised 0-60 is 4.9 and a skidpad of 0.9g's. Hopefully that is sufficient for you, and I'm sure someone else will add to this.
Old 11-25-2007, 08:39 AM
'Bird Director

Location: Central Indiana Honors: 4th grade spelling bee contestant
Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

Here is info on someone else's Firehawk. It also gives you plenty of other options to look up on that site:

http://www.firehawkowners.com/car/1351.html

Quick Reply: Firehawk specifications