Pontiac G8 2008-09 & Chevrolet SS 2014+ LSX based RWD 4-door sedans

Do you attend/promote a car show in your area?

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2009, 09:42 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Do you attend/promote a car show in your area?

We just launched a 100% free national car show registry called www.carshowfinder.org

Being a Muscle car enthusiast myself, I loved to stroll around local car shows on Saturday night. Problem was that it was never easy to find the event dates and locations easily. Sure I knew of the regular shows in my area, but never knew when a new event had been organized.

So I created a Car Show website were you can promote your Auto Show for free to a national and local audience. Visitors to the site can search for events local to them by state or city. Promoters can simply create an account with nothing more than an email address and password, from there they can add as many car show events as they like.

If you are an organizer or promote a Car Show or Auto Event please go to the site (www.carshowfinder.org) and add your event.

The site is brand new, so let me know if you see any issues.

Thanks,

Jim
Old 06-21-2009, 01:56 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Going to add some Hooter's shows and our local even here. Good link.
Old 06-25-2009, 06:57 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by '02 WS6
Going to add some Hooter's shows and our local even here. Good link.
Thanks!!!!
Old 07-18-2009, 10:55 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Site is growing really quickly....keep loading it (100% free site to promote your site or search for local car shows) up with upcoming Car Shows....Will be a national Database really quick.

Thanks all,
Old 07-15-2012, 08:21 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

We implemented an exciting new feature on www.carshowfinder.org this week, and we'd love to hear what you think!

Now, when you find an event local to you that you're going to attend you can place a vote down for "I'll Be There"! The website tracks these votes, accumulating them like +1 votes on Google+ or Likes on FB, and helps a carshow goer more easily see what events in their area will be more or less populated. This way you can find the biggest or smallest show near you, and find exactly the event that meets your comfort level!

So, swing by Car Show Finder today and check out the new feature, and then let the rest of the automotive world if you'll "be there" for the most exciting shows near you! There are over 5000 Unique Auto Shows on the website for you to browse from, and the most popular ones worldwide for each week are featured on the home page!

Thanks,
Matt :thumbsup:
Old 03-15-2015, 01:11 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Site is getting better and better each year. Car show season is upon us again....Look for shows in your area or promote your show, all for free on CarShowFinder.org
Old 04-21-2015, 11:03 AM
Teching In

Just noticed this and I will add some shows to it.

Quick Reply: Do you attend/promote a car show in your area?