Pontiac G8 2008-09 & Chevrolet SS 2014+ LSX based RWD 4-door sedans

Looking to buy a G8, WTF prices?

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2011, 11:44 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MeanGreenLT1
So been looking at moving to a G8 since my A6 is out of warranty and want something I can drive every day with worries or $5,000 repairs randomly popping up.

Prices seems to be completely random across the board. Specifically looking for an 09 GT. I am seeing some base model v6's going for the same price as the fully loaded v8's? And even at that, it seems like you should be able to walk out the door with tags on the car for no more then $20K.

I'm seen many post online with people saying they picked up brand new 09 GT's loaded for around $26k? Its (in reality) 3 years later, why are they still the same price? I mean its a great car, but seriously, this is no collectors item.
How are you guys doing? I'm based out of southern Maryland and I'm selling my silver 2009 G8 GT. I'm only selling what I own and I'm not trying to make any profit off of it. I am the 2nd owner. its has 37k on it with a full corsa cat back exhaust. I'm trying to invest my money into something a little bigger than a car right now. I own 23k on it right now but I am making monthly payment on it. Feel free to email me or call me

jtwmd83@yahoo.com

301-213-8690
Jovan

I have pictures....
p.s Have a Nice day

Quick Reply: Looking to buy a G8, WTF prices?