Pontiac G8 2008-09 & Chevrolet SS 2014+ LSX based RWD 4-door sedans

anyone heard of this!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2012, 11:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question anyone heard of this!!!!

have any of you guys heard of double chipped or tuning a gas powered car?

Is it possible to do, i know you can on diesels not sure if can be done on 09 pontiAC G8 GT
Old 08-06-2012, 05:31 AM
TECH Enthusiast

As in multiple tunes? Mustangs can do this, but not GM.
Old 08-06-2012, 06:37 AM
9 Second Club

Are you talking about Stacking? This can only be done with diesel engines. You use a downloader style tuner and then put a piggy back style in also.

Frank
Old 08-06-2012, 09:23 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Frost can do it. It's expensive but he can do it. Tune file can't be changed on the fly, you have to shut the car off.
Old 08-06-2012, 09:45 AM

yea im talkin about multiple tunes, a friend of mine seen a impala ss in a magazine for sale sayin it was triple tuned and pushin over 700rwhp?

never heard of having more than one tune or programmer installed in a car
Old 08-06-2012, 10:18 AM

Question this is what im talkin about

what im tryin to say is i found a tunesport performance module off the website www.performancechipsnow.com look up pontiac G8 Gt module number will be (pcn-648) it only cost $49.99

here is one questions that was asked on this site
I currently have a Power Programmer/Handheld Tuner installed. Will it still work?
A. Yes, the Tunesport Performance Modules are fully stackable and compatible with other Power Programmers and Handheld Tuners.

so my question is can you take a chip or module and install it directly under the hood, and then install a programmer?

i copied and pasted the info on tunesport module for you guys to check out

Why TUNESPORT?
The Tunesport Performance Module is the answer to today's high fuel prices. We can help you discover the hidden power in your engine and increase your fuel savings. The Tunesport Module sends a modified signal through an engine data sensor allowing your factory Engine Control Module to reprogram itself for a more efficient air/fuel ratio, unlocking up to +75 Horsepower and up to +8 MPG in your vehicle! Your car will run smoother and more efficiently. Our modules never bypass or exceed factory limitations. Our module is the safest upgrade for your vehicle! You will save money every time you fill up your tank!

....and our chips are handmade in the U.S.A. for Quality You Can Count On!

The TUNESPORT Performance Chip adjusts your air/fuel ratio by sending a modified signal through an engine data sensor to safely increase power while increasing fuel economy.

What will the TUNESPORT Performance Chip do for my vehicle?
Increase Fuel Savings
Increase Horsepower
Increase Torque
Increase Climbing and Passing Ability
Increase Fuel Economy
Increased Horsepower & Torque across the entire rpm range
Lifetime Replacement Warranty
Money-Back Guarantee!

How Do I Install my TUNESPORT Performance Chip?
Installation can be performed by anyone in 10-15 minutes and everything you need for installation is part of our package. Diagrams are included and we can provide manufacturer's wiring diagrams if you need them. Once you install our module, you will feel the improvement in your vehicle's performance.

What is included in my TUNESPORT Performance Package?
The TUNESPORT Performance Module!
Free Detailed, Illustrated Installation Instructions
All hardware necessary to install your module safely and quickly
Free 1-on-1 Professional Tech Support with Factory Diagrams
Free shipping in the U.S.
Our 100% Lifetime Guarantee

TUNESPORT Free Support
Tunesport offers free support from our technicians. We have access to, and can provide, genuine manufacturer's diagrams for your specific vehicle for ease of installation. Our Technical Support team will be here for you every step of the way! Your order will include everything you need to install your Tunesport module including installation instructions and all hardware necessary. Installation is very simple and anyone can easily install our module within 5-10 minutes!

TUNESPORT Guarantee
We proudly stand behind all of our products with our 100% Money-Back Guarantee and we're so confident that you'll love our Tunesport Performance Module that if you are not happy with our product, simply return it for a full refund!

Ignore the Competition
Surely you have heard of several "big name" power programmers costing several hundred dollars, but did you know that you can essentially get the same results without the $300+ price? These power programmers adjust and rewrite your factory Engine Control Module directly. The main downside of this method is that it completely rewrites your factory Engine Control Module, the brain of your vehicle. These power programmers leave several footprints and traces behind in the memory. Did you know that many dealerships check for these footprints during normal servicing, and could VOID your factory warranty since the factory Engine Control Module is being directly rewritten?

Our Tunesport Performance Modules carry absolutely NONE of those risks since our products do not directly access or rewrite your factory Engine Control Module. The advantage of our modules is that they operate safely and efficiently. If you ever wish to return to your factory settings, you can simply uninstall the Tunesport Performance Module and your Engine Control Module will instantly reprogram itself back to original factory specifications.
Old 08-06-2012, 01:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

http://www.tunedbyfrost.com/products_df01.htm
Old 08-11-2012, 04:37 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by straightpipedG8GT
what im tryin to say is i found a tunesport performance module off the website www.performancechipsnow.com look up pontiac G8 Gt module number will be (pcn-648) it only cost $49.99

here is one questions that was asked on this site
I currently have a Power Programmer/Handheld Tuner installed. Will it still work?
A. Yes, the Tunesport Performance Modules are fully stackable and compatible with other Power Programmers and Handheld Tuners.

so my question is can you take a chip or module and install it directly under the hood, and then install a programmer?

i copied and pasted the info on tunesport module for you guys to check out

Why TUNESPORT?
The Tunesport Performance Module is the answer to today's high fuel prices. We can help you discover the hidden power in your engine and increase your fuel savings. The Tunesport Module sends a modified signal through an engine data sensor allowing your factory Engine Control Module to reprogram itself for a more efficient air/fuel ratio, unlocking up to +75 Horsepower and up to +8 MPG in your vehicle! Your car will run smoother and more efficiently. Our modules never bypass or exceed factory limitations. Our module is the safest upgrade for your vehicle! You will save money every time you fill up your tank!

....and our chips are handmade in the U.S.A. for Quality You Can Count On!

The TUNESPORT Performance Chip adjusts your air/fuel ratio by sending a modified signal through an engine data sensor to safely increase power while increasing fuel economy.

What will the TUNESPORT Performance Chip do for my vehicle?
Increase Fuel Savings
Increase Horsepower
Increase Torque
Increase Climbing and Passing Ability
Increase Fuel Economy
Increased Horsepower & Torque across the entire rpm range
Lifetime Replacement Warranty
Money-Back Guarantee!

How Do I Install my TUNESPORT Performance Chip?
Installation can be performed by anyone in 10-15 minutes and everything you need for installation is part of our package. Diagrams are included and we can provide manufacturer's wiring diagrams if you need them. Once you install our module, you will feel the improvement in your vehicle's performance.

What is included in my TUNESPORT Performance Package?
The TUNESPORT Performance Module!
Free Detailed, Illustrated Installation Instructions
All hardware necessary to install your module safely and quickly
Free 1-on-1 Professional Tech Support with Factory Diagrams
Free shipping in the U.S.
Our 100% Lifetime Guarantee

TUNESPORT Free Support
Tunesport offers free support from our technicians. We have access to, and can provide, genuine manufacturer's diagrams for your specific vehicle for ease of installation. Our Technical Support team will be here for you every step of the way! Your order will include everything you need to install your Tunesport module including installation instructions and all hardware necessary. Installation is very simple and anyone can easily install our module within 5-10 minutes!

TUNESPORT Guarantee
We proudly stand behind all of our products with our 100% Money-Back Guarantee and we're so confident that you'll love our Tunesport Performance Module that if you are not happy with our product, simply return it for a full refund!

Ignore the Competition
Surely you have heard of several "big name" power programmers costing several hundred dollars, but did you know that you can essentially get the same results without the $300+ price? These power programmers adjust and rewrite your factory Engine Control Module directly. The main downside of this method is that it completely rewrites your factory Engine Control Module, the brain of your vehicle. These power programmers leave several footprints and traces behind in the memory. Did you know that many dealerships check for these footprints during normal servicing, and could VOID your factory warranty since the factory Engine Control Module is being directly rewritten?

Our Tunesport Performance Modules carry absolutely NONE of those risks since our products do not directly access or rewrite your factory Engine Control Module. The advantage of our modules is that they operate safely and efficiently. If you ever wish to return to your factory settings, you can simply uninstall the Tunesport Performance Module and your Engine Control Module will instantly reprogram itself back to original factory specifications.
If you already have a handheld I wouldnt mess with that crap

Quick Reply: anyone heard of this!!!!