Pontiac GTO 2004-2006 The Modern Goat

Trunk

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2009, 12:14 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Trunk

Has anybody blacked out the panel on the trunk of our cars, if so does any body have any pics?
Old 10-26-2009, 02:28 PM
TECH Resident

I dont have any but personaly think its one of the ugliest rear mods for our cars. What is its purpose? its just a black big stripe that connects tail lights that were never meant to be connected. IMO very un clean and have yet to see it look anything other then ricey on anything then some Mustang GTs
Old 10-26-2009, 03:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yes I have it done, one of the cleanest looks to these cars. If you did some history homework it is paying homage to the original GTO and all the big sports cars of the 60's.

http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthr...orrid+red+****

I DO NOT like it when people paint the whole panel, keep the bottom of the panel red and follow the taillight lines.

ALSO similiar to the BERGER panels for the Camaro vehicles....all of this has history in the 60's.
Old 10-26-2009, 03:32 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Summerwolf
Yes I have it done, one of the cleanest looks to these cars. If you did some history homework it is paying homage to the original GTO and all the big sports cars of the 60's.

I DO NOT like it when people paint the whole panel, keep the bottom of the panel red and follow the taillight lines.

ALSO similiar to the BERGER panels for the Camaro vehicles....all of this has history in the 60's.
History in the 60s where it should stay, still looks like a big black line just painted across the trunk on the newer goats, but to each there own
Old 10-27-2009, 04:04 AM
12 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I like it, but it also depends on the color of the car as well....
Old 10-27-2009, 01:52 PM
Staging Lane

Well its just a thought right now but I might do a little photoshop to see if I like it. Thanks fellas
Old 11-24-2009, 08:01 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Summerwolf

Man! "that's one bad *** looking Goat".....what color is that?

Quick Reply: Trunk