Pontiac GTO 2004-2006 The Modern Goat

LS1GTO Vacation

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2015, 02:22 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by COSTIGAN86
Some ******* over there will probably read this and warn me that posting on other forums is against the rules.
I'm sure they've thought about it. Not a peep from them on this thread, it's not convenient.
Old 05-22-2015, 02:37 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've learned if you want anything done correctly at GForce you have to talk to Chris directly or it doesn't get done. Only time i ever had issues was when i didn't talk to Chris and had to talk to whomever answered the phones or what not. I've only heard about the one guy with the diff going back 5x's but nothing else but i don't go looking for it either.

Any technical questions this is the only place you can seem to get an answer, especially when doing things out of the norm like ditching a stock auto shifter or the **** i got when i was talking about getting lighter doors produced. Only reason the deck lid portion didn't get **** on was b/c Frank was available and was going in on it also.
Old 05-22-2015, 02:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Canada
I've learned if you want anything done correctly at GForce you have to talk to Chris directly or it doesn't get done. Only time i ever had issues was when i didn't talk to Chris and had to talk to whomever answered the phones or what not. I've only heard about the one guy with the diff going back 5x's but nothing else but i don't go looking for it either.

Any technical questions this is the only place you can seem to get an answer, especially when doing things out of the norm like ditching a stock auto shifter or the **** i got when i was talking about getting lighter doors produced. Only reason the deck lid portion didn't get **** on was b/c Frank was available and was going in on it also.
How does this guy fix his problem if the dude won't answer?

http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=735145
Old 05-22-2015, 04:28 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I call his personal cell or his personal Facebook page. That is the only way to actually talk to Chris directly. He has had bad luck with hiring people to work customer service, I know that one from dealing with it directly myself and talking to him, plus seeing others post stuff about it. I just know from my own experience that if i talk directly to him i haven't had any issues. But again that is just my experience.

Quick Reply: LS1GTO Vacation