Pontiac GTO 2004-2006 The Modern Goat

The Banned One :)

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2015, 02:53 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow, I wonder when they will ban Gforce? Oh wait, they will ban this poor man for his thread. I am so glad I never spent a dime with that company.
Old 05-26-2015, 04:45 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by vx355
Wow, I wonder when they will ban Gforce? Oh wait, they will ban this poor man for his thread. I am so glad I never spent a dime with that company.
Mods are over there with their panties in a bunch. Making all kind of personal attacks on me with absolutely nothing to back their comments up.

Meanwhile, a fellow member pleas for gforce to say anything to help him on his 4th diff from him because gforce (chris) won't return e-mails or calls and has completely ignored him while he sits there with thousands of dollars down the drain. Discussing me is more important than calling out the vendor who straight gyp'd the fellow member. Real classy, aye?

All of it is purely subjective. They figured I wasn't bringing the real deal to the table, now it's clear as crystal that I've stood by my fellow owners and supported our platform for years, they've got absolutely nothing legitimate to stand on, other than personal and biased opinions. They can't substantiate anything of substance that will stick. Pride has the best of them, they should just repent imo

At the end of the day, it doesn't matter, I don't provide them any solutions, nor would I. They'll just have to rely on everything I uncovered early on, now that it's been proven many times over.

Let them carry on, they're doing a hell of a job confirming suspicions and teaching newer folk who they really are.

Last edited by 2QWK4RU 06 GOAT; 05-26-2015 at 06:05 AM.
Old 05-26-2015, 12:59 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 2QWK4RU 06 GOAT
Really dude, what subject is that?

About some upper case posts from 10 years ago? This is your epic first post on ls1tech? You've been constipated this long and are just letting this out here and now? You're way out of touch and place, kid.

You are way beyond asshat status....carry on, if you must. Apparently this was your enema.
You were such a ******* douche bag about it.
Total *******. People never change.
Old 05-26-2015, 01:11 PM
Staging Lane

^^ toolbag ^^
Old 05-26-2015, 01:26 PM
Staging Lane

And to think all the members over on that site that are requesting you be let back on because you build things the right way. Sounds like there needs to be some mod replacement on that worthless site. Either way, to all the gto owners I know they are being steered away from that site and their shady practices
Old 05-26-2015, 01:27 PM
Staging Lane

usernamepassword, that is a good screenname Doric LOL
Old 05-26-2015, 05:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

^^ toolbag ^^
Yes, and he's decided to carry on. Great enema, aye?

And to think all the members over on that site that are requesting you be let back on because you build things the right way. Sounds like there needs to be some mod replacement on that worthless site. Either way, to all the gto owners I know they are being steered away from that site and their shady practices
Majority know, I've spoken to many fellow owners. 99% don't say much because the don't want to deal with a dictator type regime. Doric has to be the dicktator everyone follows.

He's always claimed to be the fair, honest and the righteous type. Maybe he'll get over me soon and bring his gang bang mentality over to help the fellow member sitting on his 4th gforce diff. But, naw, he's not the type to admit fault and clean his **** up. Maybe he should go to church?

They request me because I only do things the right way and no one has any issues with anything I've helped find a solution for. Pride has gotten in the way over there and cost members big $$$$ by concealing my R&D efforts.

usernamepassword, that is a good screenname Doric LOL
I haven't looked into it, but it's quite possible.

Last edited by 2QWK4RU 06 GOAT; 05-26-2015 at 05:31 PM.
Old 05-27-2015, 09:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Im Going to be contacting you soon to beef up my rear
Old 05-28-2015, 11:48 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by milkey57
Im Going to be contacting you soon to beef up my rear
Anytime.
Old 05-31-2015, 04:25 AM
LS1Tech Administrator

Received 1,489 Likes on 1,072 Posts

This thread is out of line at this point, not to mention we don't need drama from other sites spilling over here.

Let's put this to bed and move on with life, keeping in mind that only site sponsors have the right to advertise services/products on this site. Please keep this policy in mind going forward.

Thanks,
-Admin.

Quick Reply: The Banned One :)