Pontiac GTO 2004-2006 The Modern Goat

The Banned One :)

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2015, 01:24 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default The Banned One :)

Is this you 2qwk? If so, those rearends you are building look top notch!
Old 05-08-2015, 02:36 PM
TECH Resident

It is him.
Old 05-08-2015, 07:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Those are my builds. Thanks for the compliment. There is so much valuable info missing from that forum, it's truly sad that the members have had to pay for it.

We could talk about this for days...
Old 05-08-2015, 10:26 PM
9 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 2QWK4RU 06 GOAT
Those are my builds. Thanks for the compliment. There is so much valuable info missing from that forum, it's truly sad that the members have had to pay for it.

What members have HAD to pay? And I truely believe there is tons of valuable information there. Just like there is here, and on gastiresoil.

I respect what you do, but you also have to respect the abilitys and contributions of others as well. What you are saying, is that the information others have contributed there, isn't valuable, and that simply is not the truth at all. JMHO

Jason
Old 05-09-2015, 06:25 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Kingsize
What members have HAD to pay? And I truely believe there is tons of valuable information there. Just like there is here, and on gastiresoil.

I respect what you do, but you also have to respect the abilitys and contributions of others as well. What you are saying, is that the information others have contributed there, isn't valuable, and that simply is not the truth at all. JMHO

Jason
Jason,

I'll just be frank with you, the info on ls1gto about diffs is all wrong. In fact, vendors have been giving the wrong information for the longest. More recently, some of that has changed because of the pressures my builds have caused. Those pressures have caused several vendors to rethink their product. A win for fellow members in some instances. There are countless issues that I've had to find a solution for and mods over there kept me away and concealed this info and knowledge; shame on you guys. I did no harm over there, please find one negative feedback thread on me and give me a call. I treated fellow owners like family and still do. I'm available to everyone on nights, weekends and holidays. Even if just for a minute, that tech support could be the difference of scrapping a project over a weekend or getting it done. You guys (mods/clan members) made me out to be a fraud and fake over there. If you respect what I do, show it, actions speak louder than words. If this is the case, then all that defamation of character over the years was uncalled for. My items and help has always been the real deal. I'm always looking for a solution for the membership, I am a fellow member too.

I've had to redo a countless amount of rebuilt diffs with several hundred to a few thousand miles on them.

Almost all of these have been from gforce, avas and this Walt guy. The crap I've found is downright sad and many members have had to PAY out their asses for these faiures. The majority are scared to post for fear of retaliation. Just look at how you guys silenced (banned) that member in tx that got shafted by gforce, he had to go to gastiresoil to share what happened to him. He was an easy going dude, i built his **** right, he's gone...you wont see him complaining. There are a good handful who came out to mention these failures, but there are tons more that don't have it in them to start a war and get banned. Hell, I spoke to a long time member today from ls1gto, a very humble, respectable and knowledgeable man. His diff has been to gforce 4 times, he's had enough and has asked me to bail him out. Maybe he will share his experience without any lip/retaliation from the clan over there. Just look at that merlin guy, nearly a year of bs and you still have people talking **** and doubting the guy. If you only knew the **** that was wrong with his diff, the kids at the high school machine shop could of built a better unit. That trajedy was a combo of gforce and this walt guy. Then, just look at the poor dude paying out his *** with the faulty 9" deal, downright disgiusting... aren't we going on a year his **** dont work?? The truth has only just scratched the surface. I believe many more may come out now that you guys have allowed some of the truth to scratch the surface. Ls1gto is pretty much done and over, Between fpfq guys and mods turning their interests and hate elsewhere, there seems to be more info getting out. Please let these members vent and tell their stories openly. Keep threads clean without **** talking, maybe more will come forward. In the end, what I'm saying is, take care of fellow members. Consider the fpfq guys too, they are our future-clean them up, Jason. Apparently you do per your avitar.

Here are two examples of many with thousands of views, people know. All these issues are on the radar:

http://www.gastiresoil.com/showthread.php?t=3470

http://www.gastiresoil.com/showthread.php?t=3324

Look, I must be doing something right, I've manufactured the most custom, high end parts for not only our diff, but many other parts of the car. Have you seen my billet pinion spacers, adjusters and tool, 300m hollow stubs, etc? No one else makes parts of that caliber; this is personal, I own the car and have very high expectations.

Other people knew I wasn't playing around with what i was doing. gforce asked me if we could make parts together years ago, while complaining of dss throwing his product under the bus and not being honest. The avas guy bought a bunch of diff parts from me back in the day because he was having so many diff build issues using gforce parts. I even gave him advice on how to build them better . Not to be mean or anything, but I can tell you that these two didn't know what they were doing- both then and now. Ask any vendor on ls1gto or anywhere, how many of my diffs they've had to redo... you'll get crickets. Besides, I stand by my builds for life, who else does that? Oh, and they look better than every other build I've seen. What do you think?

As for valuable info on ls1gto, there is tons of it, just nothing of value for our diffs. All that **** ktg posted doesn't explain how to build correctly or use correct specs, all that **** is missing and/or incorrect.

I learned lots over there, in addition to the smart *** types talking smack- a daily occurance. Take it how you want, I'm just being as subjective as possible here and these are my personal experiences and observations.

You'll either be man enough to accept my experiences or run back over and call the calvary, like on that last **** fest thread, about ls1gto...lol.

Over and out.

Last edited by 2QWK4RU 06 GOAT; 05-09-2015 at 07:23 AM.
Old 05-09-2015, 07:49 AM
Staging Lane

This is so true! Ls1gtoslow is ridiculous! I was ripped off by East Texas Muscle Car! On the work then did on my car! It was a joke! I have since rebuilt and had to go through all the work that they did to my car and paid for $$$$

The only good thing is that a work on my car 90% of the time now! and only one other person works on my car! A real mechanic and friend.

The end result is a GTO that has been built better than what 95% of these so called speed and performance shops can build.
Old 05-09-2015, 09:29 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by angelo1000r
This is so true! Ls1gtoslow is ridiculous! I was ripped off by East Texas Muscle Car! On the work then did on my car! It was a joke! I have since rebuilt and had to go through all the work that they did to my car and paid for $$$$

The only good thing is that a work on my car 90% of the time now! and only one other person works on my car! A real mechanic and friend.

The end result is a GTO that has been built better than what 95% of these so called speed and performance shops can build.
I feel your pain. I let two previous, local ls1gto vendors do some work on my car due to numerous family obligations and I ended up having a bunch of little issues that I had to correct myself at a later time. When I went in to correct them, I found basic errors, a major error and damage to my car from both of them. One was honest and willing to work with me, the other said that it's been several years, and that he would not be responsibe (pay for damaged item) even though he fukd my **** up. He did offer to lend me his lift to fix the damage-real nice of him. That's a whole other story...

Moral of the story, work on your own ****-especially if you know what you are doing. I agree with you.
Old 05-11-2015, 10:18 AM
Staging Lane

Yes please, we do not need the ls1gto ***** over here on this thread. I was simply trying to tell an individual how much I thought of his builds. Thanks
Old 05-12-2015, 11:17 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by vx355
Yes please, we do not need the ls1gto ***** over here on this thread. I was simply trying to tell an individual how much I thought of his builds. Thanks
I'm not a ****, and having an opinion is fine. I'm stating mine, just as you have. I guess I just look at it in a different light. Everyone has different theories, technique, and certain atributes that they lend toward their build quality, and the way in which they sell their product. While I respect Mikes professionallism toward the quality of product he puts out, you still have to respect others abilities in the same market as well.

Some choose to sell their product on its own merit, showing the qualities of said product, and letting it stand. Others choose to sell product by bashing the merit of others ability, and quality of said product, all the while making it seem as they are the only one in existence with certain knowledge and abilities. Its up the the buyer to decide who they would rather deal with. JMHO
Old 05-12-2015, 01:27 PM
Teching In

Jason, you have got to admit (well I guess you don't have to) that Doric over on the other board had/has a hard on for Mike. I sort of see where he is coming from in respects to items that Mike has sold that were for sale prior to him. Mikes products are not a direct knock off of the other vendors item, they have changes and improvements. To say that no one else can produce a product just because someone else has is just ridiculous. If that were the case, there would only be one automobile manufacturer today.
I bought a few products from Mike like the V-Brace delete kit and even though I never installed it, a clutch master kit (still have it). I found that both of these product to be of top quality and finish.

Now as to his speaking out on the boards, that can be over the top some times, but I believe he is just very passionate about what he does and his products. I think that everyone needs to remember that if someone says something bad about you or your product, that hurts no matter which way it is directed. Chris, Walt, Andy or Mike are going to defend their product and workmanship and none of them deserve a public beat down.
Old 05-12-2015, 01:40 PM
9 Second Club

I'm not getting between the Mike & Doric squabble. In my mind it's over. Some people are just not going to get along, period.

I don't have any issue with his passion to do good work. That's about all I have left to say. Everything else, IMO, is in the thread above yours.
Old 05-12-2015, 03:01 PM
Staging Lane

AGAIN, This thread was started to tell an individual what I thought about their products and builds. Go back to your little corner of the net if you want to rag on people and what they have the ability to build. You guys are good at that,
Old 05-12-2015, 03:03 PM
Staging Lane

http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=732321, example
Old 05-12-2015, 03:13 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by vx355
If you can't see the hilarity in that post, you'll never get it. It was as much a brew-haha for me not spending money on the "extras", than anything else.
Old 05-12-2015, 03:53 PM
Staging Lane

Small vendors like Mike and others do a great job in reverse engineering others more mass production products!!! And there is Nothing wrong with that at all. That is what drives all development in ever industry!

The BMW S1000rr is one of the best examples of reverse engineering!
Old 05-12-2015, 11:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Others choose to sell product by bashing the merit of others ability, and quality of said product, all the while making it seem as they are the only one in existence with certain knowledge and abilities.
If this is meant for me, you should just call me out and clarify, Jason. If it's not, I'm sorry, carry on... As I said in my earlier post, I'll be completely frank and candid with you, but In doing so, you didn't have anything to say to my response.

Let's be clear here, there is no BASHING, I'm speaking from actual, factual experience, can you understand that? All you are spewing is worthless and biased rhetoric. One more time, I'm speaking from actual experience. .....the over and over and over type. I see the diffs, settings and parts used, can it be any more clear- I can pull out a list of folks if you like. Better yet, ask your builder how many diffs he's had trouble with or had to redo. Let's not forget, I'm
the one who usually has to clean these up after word of mouth makes it's way around.

I'm sure there are others who can do this diff, the question is, can they get as much out of them as me? Maybe that's a better way to look at it.

In the meantime, feel prompted to back your builder, you are the one putting your money out. The only thing that matters is if you are happy with the end result. Just because I think you might be living on a prayer doesn't mean anything, we all have our opinions, some backed by facts and experience.

At the end of the day, I am the authority on these GTO diff builds and I'll gladly help any fellow member with any difficulty they are experiencing. I build 'em, make and design parts for them and stand behind them for life. Anyone else do this??

Please don't feel offended, I can assure you this is nothing personal. I just wanted to be as straight forward and up front as I could since political correctness has caused much difficulty on the other site where you mod.
Old 05-13-2015, 12:07 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 2QWK4RU 06 GOAT

Immediately goes in this direction. Just let it go.

But while were on the subject.. Why don't you post in all caps on here?
Your incessant need on the other forum to post in all caps made yourself out to be an annoying asshat. Deserved to be banned for that alone.

Thank you for the all caps filter ls1gto.com
Old 05-13-2015, 01:02 PM
Staging Lane

It is really starting to shine through who really cannot leave it alone. I think there are some real butthurt people over on that worthless site.
Old 05-13-2015, 04:51 PM

Jason
I had to pay. I bought the misinformation on your site that led into two junk diffs from a vendor you covet, promote and protect. Glad I found the one your site banned. He rebuilt my diff right and promptly. I found that LOTS of GTO owners have the same story as me. Once I started to tell my story on your site, I got beat up and banned.
Old 05-13-2015, 10:09 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by USERNamePassword
Immediately goes in this direction. Just let it go.

But while were on the subject.. Why don't you post in all caps on here?
Your incessant need on the other forum to post in all caps made yourself out to be an annoying asshat. Deserved to be banned for that alone.

Thank you for the all caps filter ls1gto.com
Really dude, what subject is that?

About some upper case posts from 10 years ago? This is your epic first post on ls1tech? You've been constipated this long and are just letting this out here and now? You're way out of touch and place, kid.

You are way beyond asshat status....carry on, if you must. Apparently this was your enema.

Quick Reply: The Banned One :)