Pontiac GTO 2004-2006 The Modern Goat

NEW Hinson Motorsports Short Throw Shifter for 04-06 GTO

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2015, 12:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Hinson Motorsports Short Throw Shifter for 04-06 GTO

HINSON GTO Short Throw Shifter 2004 - 2006

Hinson Motorsports is proud to announce our HINSON GTO Short Throw Shifter 2004-2006. This shifter was designed and built by GTO enthusiast for the GTO enthusiast who is tired of the sloppy stock shifter. We partnered with the best in the business, and built the best way to shorten throws and narrow the gate distance between gears in your Pontiac GTO. With its interchangeable handle, there is never and compromise on handle location for shorter throws. This shifter is compatible both left and right hand drive cars. No more broken stubs, rattling handles, figuring out ways to make the stock **** work or finding a suitable aftermarket **** to fit. Click the link above to read a full layout of details, pictures, and videos on this great new product.

Old 08-14-2015, 12:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Here it is in action.

Old 09-03-2015, 03:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Bump for in stock.
Old 09-03-2015, 04:06 PM
Launching!

I was meaning to put one of these in my Goat over this summer... The driveshaft I put in made a world of difference. It doesn't clunk anymore, it feels quicker (don't know what the RWHP difference would be) and it made driving it way more fun. You guys did a hell of a job!
Old 09-04-2015, 09:56 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ledzepp3
I was meaning to put one of these in my Goat over this summer... The driveshaft I put in made a world of difference. It doesn't clunk anymore, it feels quicker (don't know what the RWHP difference would be) and it made driving it way more fun. You guys did a hell of a job!
Thanks a lot. we certainly strive to deliver quality products at prices people can afford. The shifter is an awesome piece, and adds a whole new dynamic of driving excitement. It makes the car really sporty.

Quick Reply: NEW Hinson Motorsports Short Throw Shifter for 04-06 GTO