Pontiac GTO 2004-2006 The Modern Goat

New Era Performace CAI For A 2004 GTO - New - For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2006, 08:31 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Era Performace CAI For A 2004 GTO - New - For Sale

Hey guys, I just received a New Era Perfomance cold air induction kit for my 2004 GTO on Friday. I have decided to just leave my car stock. I might be selling it in the fall, because I'm moving across the country and may not be able to afford a 2nd vehicle. I don't want to return the kit. The guy I talked to at New Era was really helpful and answered all my questions & when I was in retail, I hated it when people returned stuff just because they changed their mind. After shipping, it cost me $215. Mine will be listed on Ebay before the day is over for $190 w/ free shipping if you live in the Contintental U.S. 48 states. Hopefully I won't have to sell my baby, but no sense in investing $ in add-ons that don't add $ value to the car in case I do. You can go to the New Era web page for info on this kit. I looked it over and it is a well built kit and does not have any "cheap" parts. I also have a pic of it I got off their web site below.
Attached Thumbnails New Era Performace CAI For A 2004 GTO - New - For Sale-neweracai.jpg  
Old 06-12-2006, 07:00 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Item Sold

Quick Reply: New Era Performace CAI For A 2004 GTO - New - For Sale