Go Back   LS1TECH > WEBSITE ACTIVITY FORUMS > Racer's Lounge
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Welcome to LS1Tech.com!
Welcome to LS1Tech.com.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join LS1Tech.com today!

View Poll Results: Have you ever been knocked out?
Yes I was out cold with memory loss 27 21.60%
Dazed but not down 23 18.40%
Ive been hit hard but never knocked out 59 47.20%
Im a total pussy that never fights 16 12.80%
Voters: 125. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-16-2009, 11:32 AM   #1
TECH Fanatic
2002 Chevrolet Camaro

Trader Rating: 7
Send a message via AIM to GMmexican
Default Have you ever been knocked out.......cold!

Just wondering if any of you guys here have ever been knocked out..share your experiences
Old 01-16-2009, 11:33 AM   #2
TECH Junkie
Garage is empty, add now

Trader Rating: 2

I can't remember.

Quote:
Originally Spoken By Roman Moroni
"You lousy corksuckers. You have violated my farging rights. Dis somanumbatching country was founded so that the liberties of common patriotic citizens like me could not be taken away by a bunch of fargin iceholes...like yourselves."
-Ross- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 11:34 AM   #3
TECH Fanatic
2002 Chevrolet Camaro

Send a message via AIM to GMmexican

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Ross- View Post
I can't remember.
That would be a yes on your part
Old 01-16-2009, 11:40 AM   #4
Banned
Garage is empty, add now

Trader Rating: 9

never been knocked out or really dazed for that matter from another human being. BUT......

I almost went out a couple months back working on my goat. Was under the car bout to stab the driveshaft and my pops wasnt paying attention and dropped it. That **** cracked me right above my right eye, I didnt even feel it honestly. I was dazed like hell and couldnt move for a couple seconds, blood was pouring out of my now gashed open head.

All in all it was some good ****!
Texas Heat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 11:42 AM   #5
TECH Enthusiast
2000 Chevrolet Camaro

Trader Rating: 8

been pretty dazed when i whiped out my dirtbike and hit the back of my head on the ground. Kept repeating myself my girlfriend said, but i drove myself home that day about 200 miles.

2000 Z28 M6
Pro 5.0, SLP Lid, Pacesetter Coated LT's, TSP TD's, FAST 90, NW 90mm TB, Monster Stg 3 LWB Flywheel, Tick Master, Strange S60 4.10 Gears, Strange CrMo Driveshaft
2000 F-150 Stock. Bike hauler and Home Depot runner
deelong4002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 11:45 AM   #6
TECH Junkie
Garage is empty, add now

Trader Rating: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMmexican View Post
That would be a yes on your part
LOL

Just kidding. Never been knocked out in a fight, but I think I was out for a few seconds once in junior high.
We (about 20 12 year olds) were carring one of those huge pole vault mats from the field to the gym (real safe...thanks coach) and we dropped it. I was under part of it and got clocked. It seemed like just an instant, but my friends said I was down for about 10 seconds. I was dazed for several minutes after. LOL.

Quote:
Originally Spoken By Roman Moroni
"You lousy corksuckers. You have violated my farging rights. Dis somanumbatching country was founded so that the liberties of common patriotic citizens like me could not be taken away by a bunch of fargin iceholes...like yourselves."
-Ross- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 11:48 AM   #7
TECH Fanatic
Garage is empty, add now

i never got knocked out by someone but i did pass out once i was home sick i got up fast walked into the kitchen and next thing i knew i was on the couch wit my dad there and my mom crying
z28rob18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 12:18 PM   #8
Haterator
Garage is empty, add now

Trader Rating: 0
Send a message via AIM to Vendetta

I was never completely KTFO, where you're concussed and on queer street for a few days and lose memory. But I have been flash knocked out where you're striking and all of a sudden on your ***. It isn't fun.
Old 01-16-2009, 12:18 PM   #9
11 Second Club
Garage is empty, add now

Was TKO'd, but not out cold. Just not moving, eyes open, head ******* pounding lol. Friend was standing over me like "damn......damn..." tried to help me up, and my body just hurt...so I layed on the ground for like 5 minutes lol.
Just a slow H/C car...
AznMuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 12:27 PM   #10
TECH Enthusiast
Garage is empty, add now

Trader Rating: 3
Send a message via AIM to SSdreamz

wrestled in high school, and once my opponent and i both went for a takedown at the exact same time and we collided heads, both of us we out for a few seconds...
1999 SS#4156
471/467 N/A LS1

SSdreamz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 12:28 PM   #11
Haterator
Garage is empty, add now

Send a message via AIM to Vendetta

I've never even come close to being knocked out grappling. Though wrestling is a lot more fast paced than jiu jitsu. Closest I got to it was a white belt spazzing and kneeing me in the grill. Destroyed my lip pretty good.
Old 01-16-2009, 12:44 PM   #12
TECH Regular
Garage is empty, add now

I've had some good helmet to helmet hits years ago playing football where I was dazed. Kinda like a bright flash at the moment of impact followed by stars. A few episodes of head hurting/pounding after one wreck and few scuffles on the skreet.
00' Metallic Blue SS M6 MTI power induction lid, K&N Filter, BBK ported 80mm TB, MTI underdrive pulley, GMMG exhuast, Moser 12-bolt rear with 4.10 gears, Spec Stage II clutch w/ billet steel flywheel, Pro 5.0 shifter w/ Lou's short stick, LS6 intake, QTP race style LT, Kenny B SFC, and EGR and AIR Removed.
SOLD!!!
1BAD-SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 12:53 PM   #13
TECH Fanatic
Garage is empty, add now

Trader Rating: 10

i was at a bar when i turned 21 i got pretty pissed when i seen this guy bein rough with his lady...well i just walked up and told him to calm down or he had to leave (friends bar) and i was bein nice, but by time i got back to my table with my buddys all i remember is them start to yell for me and klunk....the ***** got me on the side of the head. all i remember was lying on my back staring up confused and with a spliting headach, BUT my guys had my back and beat the **** oudda him while i was out.
ttranssam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 12:59 PM   #14
TECH Resident
1999 Pontiac Trans Am

Send a message via Yahoo to araber89

My story is me vs the garage door:

Tried to close the garage door and still run out under the door. I pushed the button and paused the ran. Well we have a laser that makes the door go back up when tripped so the door doesn't smash something. Anyhow, I'm running and try to hop over the laser. Well I had my head down and was watching where I need to jump when WHAM! I hit my head on the closing door. Next thing I know I'm on my back completely outside the garage. I was running fast enough to vault myself outside. When I figure out what happen I realize my friend is standing over me laughing. I just flipped him off and tried to punch him everytime he got close enough. Hurt like a MOFO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince from Employee of the Month
This is an '81 Honda! How dare you!
My Car: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2936856
araber89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 12:59 PM   #15
TECH Fanatic
2000 Pontiac Trans Am

Trader Rating: 4
Send a message via Yahoo to TheBlueKnight

Never been in a fight, once, in school, a guy tried to fight me because I tagged him when we were playing dodge ball and he was pissed that he had to sit out. On the bus he tried to fight me but the bus driver broke it up, a few years later in highschool I saw him fight someone and he got suspended, he needs anger management, I think he's still mad I got him out in dodge ball
TheBlueKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 02:09 PM   #16
Launching!
Garage is empty, add now

Trader Rating: 1
Send a message via AIM to SnakesRslow

Quote:
Originally Posted by araber89 View Post

Tried to close the garage door and still run out under the door. I pushed the button and paused the ran. Well we have a laser that makes the door go back up when tripped so the door doesn't smash something. Anyhow, I'm running and try to hop over the laser. Well I had my head down and was watching where I need to jump when WHAM! I hit my head on the closing door. Next thing I know I'm on my back completely outside the garage. I was running fast enough to vault myself outside. When I figure out what happen I realize my friend is standing over me laughing. I just flipped him off and tried to punch him everytime he got close enough. Hurt like a MOFO.
omg
Old 01-16-2009, 02:11 PM   #17
Launching!
Garage is empty, add now

never been knocked out but one time me and my friend were at a party and some guy started a fight with my friend and i started beating the **** out of him and next thing u knew i was getting taserd by his friend and it was set at the highest he got me on the back of my neck and on my shoulder 4 a long *** time it hurt like hell and made me feel very week after funny part is they could of kicked my *** after but were 2 scared of me lol i was so weak i would of fallen over 4 a push
ls1passion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 02:11 PM   #18
11 Second Club
Garage is empty, add now

Quote:
Originally Posted by araber89 View Post

Win. I don't think someone will have a better story.
Just a slow H/C car...
AznMuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 02:19 PM   #19
TECH Resident
1999 Pontiac Trans Am

Send a message via Yahoo to araber89

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakesRslow View Post
omg
I'm just kidding. I think its funny now. Wish I could have seen it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince from Employee of the Month
This is an '81 Honda! How dare you!
My Car: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2936856
araber89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 02:22 PM   #20
TECH Fanatic
Garage is empty, add now

Trader Rating: 23

DOH!! The garage door is That is the best so far. Similiar to my brother in law. We were out playing around he seen a sigh that he deciced to run an kick well the sign sprung forward and slung him back. Flipped him in the air and he landed on his *** in dirt and mud. Man I thought I was going to die laughing.He didnt move for a few seconds. I believe he seen stars. That sign whooped his Butt.
flippincamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 02:22 PM
LS1Tech
Pontiac Firebird

Paid Advertisement

Tags
calf, cold, door, eternal, fucked, garage, ground, hard, head, hit, knocked, lacerations, muscle, punched, up, woke