Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Any Stern Fans?

Old 02-26-2011, 09:38 AM   #1
TECH Veteran

Trader Rating: 14
Default Any Stern Fans?

I still can't believe his interview with that **** star Charlie Sheen was screwing. Un REAL! Frickin Charlie is gonna be the next Chris Farley, his heart is gonna explode form too much Coke. Damn guy was blowing through softball size ***** of coke a night!

That was a great interview! His show has never leveled out. It's just as good, if not BETTER, now than it was back in the late 90's when I used to listen to him on the local station.

Prolly better because he doesn't have to take breaks in schedule, and he can do whatever he wants.
2008 VW R32, #1511, DBP, aFe intake, flapper mod.
bayer-z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 10:24 AM   #2
Internet Technician

Trader Rating: 15

i love listening to stern , hes the reason i got sirius in 2005 before he came over xm , i said if im gonna pay i wanna be able to listen to stern also.

99 Formula : P1sc-1,Meth injection,Fmic,ls6 intake,bbk longtubes,sdce tensioner,8rib,ati balancer,stock heads,stock cam ,upgraded pushrods,brian tooley valvesprings,slp loudmouth,Act clutch,mwc fab 9 3.50 gears,bmr lcas, bmr panhard , slp sfcs, strano springs, bilstein shocks.
ramairetransam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 10:39 AM   #3
TECH Veteran

Trader Rating: 14

Exactly. I just got XM this past summer. I listen to stern a LOT. And a political talk station. Not to mention Octane.

But Stern just hasn't changed. He can drag anything out of anyone and it's just edge of your seat listening. Just fascinated with the show and makes me think that he is really good at what he does when you can introduce new characters with just a simple tone change (his parents = LMFAO! ) Not to mention the new "computer girl" really a fast for the imagination..
2008 VW R32, #1511, DBP, aFe intake, flapper mod.
bayer-z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 10:52 AM   #4
Village Idiot

Trader Rating: 0

Charlie Sheen is a crack head.. Thinks he's in control but no way. He claims he eats right, exercises, doesn't drink too much but then he bangs **** stars and parties like a rock star at night. He's reported closely everyday in the local news here in LA and it's annoying.

I'd say he's more likely gonna go down like a Robert Downey Jr, type then a fat Chris Farley type..

He'll be in a full blown rehab center and or in jail most likely within a year or two would be my best guess.

However, these high paid actors that get hooked on crack and drugs probably get the highest quality stuff. That in itself can be very very addictive and dangerous and a deadly overdose one night could happen..

Time will tell..

Stern gets on my nerves a bit by the way, I use to always listen to his radio show for years..

Got crack?
Attached Thumbnails
Any Stern Fans?-auv5ad.jpg  
Old 02-26-2011, 12:07 PM   #5
TECH Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2

Stern's awesome. I haven't listened in a while, my Sirius receiver isn't working right, but he's the whole reason I got Sirius in the first place. I listened to his first show on satellite, it was awesome...this sounds dorky, but it was really exciting when he first started on Sirius...like there was a whole new world of Stern opening up.

I love how he never gives celebs any slack, he asks all the questions that other interviewers don't want to touch. He doesn't care, he'll give anyone ****.

Mostly stock, except for an SLP Lid, FTRA, Magnaflow CB, ported TB ....stay tuned, more to come....
StuntmanMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 12:15 PM   #6
On The Tree

Trader Rating: 1

I'm a die hard stern fan and you've got to wake up. Even though his show is still entertaining, the stern show is pitiful compared to what it used to be.

First mistake was not paying Jackie enough.
Second was losing KC
Third (not his fault I guess) was losing studdering john.
Fourth bad thing was losing artie.

He's old and tired now, which like I said is ok, but it's NOTHING compared to how funny it used to be.

I have a place where I can download old shows from and they have me laughing out LOUD - which never happens lately.

The last really good thing they've done were the roasts on sirius.
Jmagliola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 12:16 PM   #7
On The Tree

Quote:
Originally Posted by StuntmanMike View Post

I love how he never gives celebs any slack, he asks all the questions that other interviewers don't want to touch. He doesn't care, he'll give anyone ****.

Now that he lives in the Hamptons and wants to be with the celebs he gives LOTS of them slack.
Old 02-26-2011, 12:26 PM   #8
Village Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmagliola View Post
I'm a die hard stern fan and you've got to wake up. Even though his show is still entertaining, the stern show is pitiful compared to what it used to be.

First mistake was not paying Jackie enough.
Second was losing KC
Third (not his fault I guess) was losing studdering john.
Fourth bad thing was losing artie.

He's old and tired now, which like I said is ok, but it's NOTHING compared to how funny it used to be.

I have a place where I can download old shows from and they have me laughing out LOUD - which never happens lately.

The last really good thing they've done were the roasts on sirius.
^^ This post pretty much sums it up..

Studdering John "I want a gook in my squares".. His show in the early years was sooo funny and politically incorrect...
Old 02-26-2011, 02:50 PM   #9
TECH Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmagliola View Post
Now that he lives in the Hamptons and wants to be with the celebs he gives LOTS of them slack.

Hmmm, it's been a while since I listened I guess. Actually, Artie was still there last time I listened regularly.

One thing I got bored with was when then had strippers or whatnot in the studio. Fun for them I'm sure, but it made for boring radio IMO. Although the best one was where the squirter (I think it was Cytheria) got Gary right in the eye and he had a meltdown.

I haven't listed to him in a while either, but I also really like Jay Ellis on Faction 28 in the afternoon. At times I like him BETTER than Stern.

Mostly stock, except for an SLP Lid, FTRA, Magnaflow CB, ported TB ....stay tuned, more to come....
StuntmanMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 02:54 PM   #10
TECH Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7
Send a message via AIM to GMmexican

I grew up listening to Stern he practically raised me lol

Charlie Sheen is DA MANNNNNN its crazy he can live a life like that and still have a succussful show
Old 02-26-2011, 02:59 PM   #11
12 Second Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMmexican View Post

Charlie Sheen is DA MANNNNNN its crazy he can live a life like that and still have a succussful show
I guess its not crazy then, cause he got fired.
1964 nova ss
ss1129 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 03:07 PM   #12
TECH Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7
Send a message via AIM to GMmexican

Quote:
Originally Posted by ss1129 View Post
I guess its not crazy then, cause he got fired.
really? i thought the show was just on hiatus and they were going to cancel the season after they finished taping first
Old 02-26-2011, 03:15 PM   #13
12 Second Club

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/cbs-...-sheen-sitcom/
1964 nova ss
ss1129 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 04:20 PM   #14
TECH Enthusiast

Trader Rating: 21
Send a message via AIM to LS1Adam84

Stern was my hero when i was younger, I love people who give up tight people the finger. He would just do what he wanted and told the FCC to suck a dick lol. I listened to some stern about 2 years ago and was still impressed and enjoyed it.

Charlie Sheen well that guy is my hero (not literally) he pretty much is an ******* to anyone he wants and still gets paid out the nose (and is taking stuff in the nose as well). Good job on the **** stars not like they aren't used to being mistreated lol.
Old 02-26-2011, 04:34 PM   #15
On The Tree

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayer-z28 View Post
Exactly. I just got XM this past summer. I listen to stern a LOT. And a political talk station. Not to mention Octane.
Same here, then again them playing my buddies band on Octane helps. lol
Old 02-26-2011, 09:01 PM   #16
Village Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMmexican View Post

They cancelled the show for a reason.. Crack is a very addictive drug, I know some people that were hooked on it.. They think they have control but in the end the are ruined or just not living up to their God given potential...

This will happen to Charlie Sheen.. Doesn't matter how brilliant or strong you are, physical drug addiction will get you every time at some point or another.. Oh and that I'll just check into rehab if **** hits the fan never works either..It's very rare that a drug addict check's themselves into rehab and on their own..

This is what I know...
Old 02-27-2011, 03:56 AM   #17
myk
TECH Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4

Hey if crack gets me into Capri Anderson's crack I'm all for it. As for Stern, I grew up listening to Stern also. I am a person with ZERO discipline but I was always present and accounted for and on time when I knew Stern was coming on the radio. I lost him when he went Satellite on us. What happened to KC and Artie? I've always wanted to follow Stern but I don't like him enough to buy the hardware and the subscription for it. Ah well....

OMG! Myk's STILL driving an LS1!
myk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 05:38 AM   #18
On The Tree

Artie tried to kill himself Xmas of 2009, he hasn't been back. Rumor is that he was on drugs and sirius told him to straighten up over xmas vacation or dont come back.

All we've seen out of artie is his houses being put up on the market.

At some point KC just left the show, I've never heard it discussed why.
Old 02-27-2011, 06:38 AM   #19
myk
TECH Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4

Wow, sucks about Artie. As for KC, maybe all the gay jokes finally got to him, lol...

OMG! Myk's STILL driving an LS1!
myk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 02:04 PM   #20
TECH Apprentice

Send a message via AIM to 608kZ28

Quote:
Originally Posted by myk View Post
As for KC, maybe all the gay jokes finally got to him, lol...
^^^
this

i listened to Stern when he was on the radio. but when Bob and Tom came on the air in my area, i started listening to them instead
Old 02-27-2011, 02:04 PM
LS1Tech
Pontiac Firebird

Paid Advertisement

Tags
ball, charlie, cocaine, computer, cytheria, girl, sheen, show, size, soft, stern, stripper