Walking Dead Season 7!!! - Page 3 - LS1TECH

Walking Dead Season 7!!!

Old 11-02-2016, 02:09 PM   #41
TECH Junkie

Don't read the comic and if you guys are pleased with the show that's cool. IMO its been slowly getting worse but I keep watching with hopes it gets back to what I liked the first few seasons. You should add positive comments only to your title..
mac62989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 06:38 PM   #42
Teching In

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac62989 View Post
Don't read the comic and if you guys are pleased with the show that's cool. IMO its been slowly getting worse but I keep watching with hopes it gets back to what I liked the first few seasons. You should add positive comments only to your title..
The show isn't going to change. It's time to move on.

I shouldn't have to put that in the title. No one should. As someone in this world you shouldn't want to spread negativity. To come in here and only say lame or that episode sucked, you aren't contributing anything. Why in the **** ANYONE would want to be negative on purpose is ******* beyond me. Threads are for discussing things and only posting negative comments are not contributing to the discussion. So i'm going to put it here..

PLEASE POST POSITIVE THINGS ABOUT THE SHOW AND WHAT YOU ENJOYED. IF YOU DIDN'T ENJOY IT PLEASE MOVE ON.
Z28Mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 07:00 PM   #43
TECH Junkie

I dunno man its a discussion thread your going to get it both ways. Most comments I read including my own had some negative and some positives. I don't think anyone came out shitting on the show but to each his own.
Old 11-02-2016, 07:21 PM   #44
Teching In

Quote:
I dunno man its a discussion thread your going to get it both ways. Most comments I read including my own had some negative and some positives. I don't think anyone came out shitting on the show but to each his own.
There have been a couple but it's mostly judging off the past. It's coming.
Old 11-02-2016, 08:02 PM   #45
Launching!

I hear what both of you are saying... I feel shows like Cowboy Bebop and Sons of Anarchy had masterful pacing and there were no pointless or so called "dull" episodes. Nothing filler, because of the film art in both (I'm going to be writing up something about the film art in SoA when I'm not lazy as hell. Anyways.)

But I like The Walking Dead for different reasons than CB/SoA. It doesn't have to have every episode be perfect or have triple meaning to still move the story forward. Adding depth to non-comic characters (or characters that aren't alive anymore) shows their dedication to the plotline.
SouthernRex is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 08:37 PM   #46
Teching In

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernRex View Post
I hear what both of you are saying... I feel shows like Cowboy Bebop and Sons of Anarchy had masterful pacing and there were no pointless or so called "dull" episodes. Nothing filler, because of the film art in both (I'm going to be writing up something about the film art in SoA when I'm not lazy as hell. Anyways.)

But I like The Walking Dead for different reasons than CB/SoA. It doesn't have to have every episode be perfect or have triple meaning to still move the story forward. Adding depth to non-comic characters (or characters that aren't alive anymore) shows their dedication to the plotline.
This says it perfectly. The great thing about walking dead is that they don't need to have characters always running and killing zombies. They have enough story to make the people become someone instead of just a guy who says some stuff then dies and no one cares. Reason people went crazy when Glenn died is because of the story and the time spent telling it. Not because Glenn kills zombies.
Old 11-06-2016, 09:02 PM   #47
Teching In

Looks like they are going to actually keep Daryl around and give him a story since he's not in the comics. Next week should be good. We will finally see the after math with the group.
Old 11-13-2016, 08:58 PM   #48
Teching In

When Negan saw Father Gabriel that was great. Pretty much what everyone thinks when he shows up. Amazing how some of those people just don't get it yet. They are so use to fighting and winning that they just can't seem to recognize when they have been beaten.
Old 12-13-2016, 10:18 AM   #49
Launching!

No comments about the mid-season finale????
Chevyguy2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 10:40 AM   #50
TECH Fanatic

About time they grow some ***** and organize. Guessing they will band together with all the surrounding camps and come up with a plan.

I for one would say **** it and live in the all women camp to work on repopulating for them.
BrntWS6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 11:34 AM   #51
TECH Junkie

I loved that Daryl escaped but I don't see how Negan wouldn't go nuts on Alexandria once he gets back and finds out, curious to how it plays out. Organizing looks good but I imagine not much will come of it until the season finale or next season as far as retaliating.
Old 12-13-2016, 12:32 PM   #52
Teching In

Well knowing how the Negan story plays out in the comics I can see what they are doing. The end of this season should be very gratifying. Lots and lots of people are going to die though.
Old 12-13-2016, 04:04 PM   #53
Village Troll

Quote:
I loved that Daryl escaped but I don't see how Negan wouldn't go nuts on Alexandria once he gets back and finds out, curious to how it plays out.
I thought it was understood the remaining residents bugged out of Alexandria during the last scene?
SS RRR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 10:04 AM   #54
TECH Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS RRR View Post
I thought it was understood the remaining residents bugged out of Alexandria during the last scene?
Everyone? I saw the important characters at Hilltop but didn't take it as all of Alexandria left and wouldn't return. I have no clue
Old 12-14-2016, 10:16 AM   #55
Village Troll

Yeah I don't know. I saw all of them and was wondering if they were the remaining ones or if there were more...
Old 03-13-2017, 12:04 PM   #56
Launching!

Any thoughts on the latest episodes?? Anybody still watch???
Chevyguy2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 12:58 PM   #57
Launching!

We watch every Monday night after work. Our old *** go to bed at 9:00. Anyway, I love the show and we have a lot of the merch.
2ToeRacing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 03:06 PM   #58
Launching!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ToeRacing View Post
We watch every Monday night after work. Our old *** go to bed at 9:00. Anyway, I love the show and we have a lot of the merch.

Ive been watching...Morgan killing whats his face last night was intense!!!

The episode with the smart pickle eating guy at Negans place was my favorite episode so far of season 7!!!!!!

He actually IS pretty damn smart afterall!!!!

Im still hooked..

The thong is though.....

I cant really say I want Negan to die...

Rick and them killed like 35 sleeping people. It was ruthless and cruel to say the leaste.

I feel like they are paying for their stupid mistake.

I really miss abraham. Im a 250 pound ex army guy and I always felt like hes the character I most related too.

Seeing him die in a way like that...killed me inside. He would destroy negans bony *** one on one...

But...It is what it is....

How many of those sleeping saviours could have defeated Ricks group if it had been fair.

I see this simply as the largest most organized group thriving and calling the shots. In this case its Negans group.

We have seen other large communities where they did things differantly.

The Govner was far more evil and crazy than Negan imho.

Negan only seems to react when rules are broken. Other than that he seems a decent leader.

Rick will win, no doubt...but then what???

Who will ultimately be in charge???

Rick, the King, the mayor?????

What about the group of women??????

They cant be trusted...

So much to see unfold. Im still a HUGE fan.

When I started watching in 2010 I had no idea I would still be watching 7 years later.

I was a 30 year old when I started watching. I felt I could easily escape zombies or kick so and sos ***.

Now at 37 I feel a lil more vunerable...I often wonder if I could escape certain scenes or keep going with some of the injuries people in Ricks group sustain. Could I have kicked so and sos ***??

Im literally growing with the show and constantly imagining the new me in the zombie world.

Makes it interesting.

I hope to be 45 and still watching and feel that my old slow *** would have been grass in nearly every episode.
Killemall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 04:34 PM   #59
TECH Veteran

Killer Mall - even Walking Dead makes me feel old that just means it's time to buy more ammo or another gun I was 45 when TWD started

The first episode of season 7 had zero suspense and no surprises but excessively graphic gore.

YAWN, easily the very worst of the entire series to date. I was happy to see Glen go. He had out stayed his welcome and was fast becoming a boring one dimensional bore despite past glory. Abraham was also on that same trajectory but hadn't wore his welcome out yet. I would have liked to see Abraham go out on his feet fighting.

Negan is at least entertaining to watch most of the time despite the gore factor with the baseball bat. His whole bit dealing with Carl showed a nice twist or two. Rick you kid tried to kill me and I brought him home and fed him spaghetti had me in tears laughing.

He actually takes the correct action sometimes such giving ole Spencer exactly what Spencer should have received a long time ago. Spencer getting his due was my favorite part of the whole season to date.

It was nice to see more character development for Carl, Jesus & Maggie. The King's back story was outstanding.

Other than a horrendously bad season premiere the rest of season 7 had been fair to fairly good.

When the opener sets the pace to lose a couple million viewers AMC should pay attention. It's not likely AMC has a lot of hits on its hands. They need to get a gripe and focus on story telling not keeling the fans around like the mess with episode 1 of season 7.

I enjoyed season 2 of Fear the Walking Dead more than S7 of TWD and was surprised at that turn of events.

Last edited by 99 Black Bird T/A; 03-13-2017 at 04:42 PM.
99 Black Bird T/A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 11:38 AM   #60
Village Troll

I am glad the two girls banging dead gingerbread took an entire episode to get their feelings worked out. I was worried.