Realistic Car Drawings - Page 2 - LS1TECH



Realistic Car Drawings

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-04-2017, 11:03 AM   #21
TECH Senior Member
iTrader: (11)
 
SparkyJJO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 7,081
Default

Dang those pictures are amazing. I can't draw for anything - I'm totally an engineer brain lacking any artistic talent! - and stuff like this just blows my mind.

Have you ever adapted anything, like drawn someone's car but with a modified hood referring to another picture to get the shape right, or drawn it into a different background?
SparkyJJO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 12:54 PM   #22
TECH Fanatic
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: IL
Posts: 1,061
Default

At the Chicago auto show I met somebody at a booth who does this. Ran a couple hundred for a framed drawing that you submitted, so there is certainly money to be made
2QuikTA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 10:53 PM   #23
On The Tree
iTrader: (1)
 
'WHEELS''s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 176
Default

Good talent. That black C6 is nuts.

when drawings get this good, you can hardly tell the difference between the drawing and the actual photo.
'WHEELS' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 03:55 PM   #24
Teching In
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2QuikTA View Post
At the Chicago auto show I met somebody at a booth who does this. Ran a couple hundred for a framed drawing that you submitted, so there is certainly money to be made
Woow thats a lot. I heard same story and guys who are asking that much usually miss the skills
mirec77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 03:56 PM   #25
Teching In
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'WHEELS' View Post
Good talent. That black C6 is nuts.

when drawings get this good, you can hardly tell the difference between the drawing and the actual photo.
Thank you very much! i had some free time so I spent some time with that drawing
mirec77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 03:59 PM   #26
Teching In
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkyJJO View Post
Dang those pictures are amazing. I can't draw for anything - I'm totally an engineer brain lacking any artistic talent! - and stuff like this just blows my mind.

Have you ever adapted anything, like drawn someone's car but with a modified hood referring to another picture to get the shape right, or drawn it into a different background?
Thank you!

Yes i do this all the time lot of changes, sometimes i draw car what is still in progress and owner wanna see it how it will looks like in final version.
mirec77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 04:00 PM   #27
Teching In
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thislswon View Post
You are very talented. I always thought this pic of my old BGC Trans Am would translate nicely to a drawing.

That is beauty! I love the angle on this photo, nice one
mirec77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 04:44 PM   #28
11 Second Club
 
NewOrleansLT1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 1,498
Default

Wow Dude.. Like seriously you have wonderful talent.. I'd be trying to work for a car company in the design department..
NewOrleansLT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Chevrolet: The 10-Speed Auto in the 2017 Camaro ZL1 is Faster than a Dual-Clutch Tran DerekShiekhi Gen 6 Camaro 2016+ Forum 3 05-18-2016 05:43 PM
Realistic Car drawings przemson Racer's Lounge 167 08-06-2013 09:38 AM
****The REAL HOT GIRLS ON CARS THREAD**** phantomzer0 Multimedia Exchange 90 09-27-2012 03:29 AM
5th Gen Trans Am rendering... transam5.7lt1 Multimedia Exchange 27 09-17-2012 07:35 AM
PICS: Feb 28 Malibu To Santa Barbara Cruise ZexGX Western Members 1 03-02-2009 12:29 AM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:45 AM.


 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
What's your question?
Send