Road Racing Road Course | Autocross

New Universal Fire Extinguisher Bracket that fits most modern and classic vehicles

Old 08-11-2015, 08:14 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Universal Fire Extinguisher Bracket that fits most modern and classic vehicles

Hi everyone,

I have just launched my brand new business ... and if there is interest from you guys, I'd like to become a forum sponsor ... so your feedback is appreciated.

The Bracketeer Universal Fire Extinguisher Bracket is compatible with most modern cars, including the Gen5 Camaro, C6 Corvette, and nearly all 65-99 GM vehicles.

The UFEB1317 clamps onto the front or rear seat rail of either the passenger or driver's side seat or onto the seat frame bolts on the older cars, and tucks the extinguisher neatly out of the way of kicking feet.

The patent-pending Clamping Loop and Adjustable Spacer Bar design provides compatibility with a range of vehicles, while the Multi Drilled Arms provide a variety of mounting positions for the extinguisher.

The Bracketeer UFEB1317 can be installed in as little as 10 minutes without drilling any holes, or unbolting seat hardware, and removed just as quickly and easily without a trace. And because it is universal, it can be reinstalled when you buy your next vehicle. The Compatilbility tool on the website was walk you through a series of simple questions to determine if the bracket will fit your vehicle.

Here the best bit ... $20 off for LS1Tech members.

Simply go to http://www.thebracketeer.com/buy/bra...uisher-bracketand use the Coupon Code "LS1Tech" at checkout and get $20 off the MSRP.

**Fire extinguisher not included - Compatible with Kidde Model 466141N or 466627N. For vehicles with manual adjuster handle Kidde Model 4104000 or 466179 recommended.

Patent Pending adjustable design makes it universal

Fits a variety of vehicles ... you can find out more at the website ... but here's just a few:

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: New Universal Fire Extinguisher Bracket that fits most modern and classic vehicles