Road Racing Road Course | Autocross

PCA Autocross Race Video. 4/15/2017.

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2017, 07:58 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default PCA Autocross Race Video. 4/15/2017.

This was not your usual PCA track. This time my heart was at the rev limit, instead of the car. You'll see. 3rd. overall.
Old 04-18-2017, 08:18 AM
TECH Addict

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

I'm surprised you don't get a proper race seat and harness with as much racing you do.
Old 04-18-2017, 08:27 AM
On The Tree

That looks like a blast Steve! I switched to Rival S this year and had my first event this weekend with them, and all the rest of the car upgrades. It's going to take a few event to get used to the new limits. No pictures and no video- only 4 laps and then lost a lower ball joint and the car was done for the day. No body damage and really the only thing to replace was the ball joint.

Keep Posting! I love seeing someone else autox'ing when I can't!
Old 04-20-2017, 07:14 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by smitty2919
I'm surprised you don't get a proper race seat and harness with as much racing you do.
Outside of racing, the seat and harness is more trouble then it's worth. But it would be nice.

Originally Posted by gscherer78ta
That looks like a blast Steve! I switched to Rival S this year and had my first event this weekend with them, and all the rest of the car upgrades. It's going to take a few event to get used to the new limits. No pictures and no video- only 4 laps and then lost a lower ball joint and the car was done for the day. No body damage and really the only thing to replace was the ball joint.

Keep Posting! I love seeing someone else autox'ing when I can't!
Hi Greg. Glad to see your back on the track. I'm quite happy with the Rival S. Get that ball joint fixed, and let's see some videos.

Quick Reply: PCA Autocross Race Video. 4/15/2017.