Road Racing Road Course | Autocross

road racing is awesome

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2004, 02:04 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Exclamation road racing is awesome

Well, ever since I got my car, and all F-bodys i have had before that, I have focused more on drag racing, well, I took a short trip to the Mountains(Blue Ridge Mountains), about 15miles from my house with some friends, and man, hitting those curves and keeping a good balance between braking and accelerating, was so much fun, It truely is a challenge, with a high powered car, and I am hooked now, Its time for some suspension upgrades now!
Old 11-01-2004, 02:27 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

https://ls1tech.com/forums/road-racing/216282-road-racing.html

As mentioned in the above thread, Road racing happens on a track. Street racing happens on the street (stupid) and Canyon running (just as stupid) is a dangerous form of mountain road driving. That is not road racing and you'll not get much positive response from the racers here. We just went though this on another thread and I was going to just link to it, but it seems to have been deleted.

Be careful, and have fun.
Old 11-01-2004, 02:57 PM
11 Second Club

Well, no crap inspector, I was not meaning that I race in the damn mountains, now that I am interested in roadracing, I will do it at a track, all I was implying is that just that short trip to the mountains sparked a new found intrest in it.
Old 11-01-2004, 10:02 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by SLVRZLS1
Well, no crap inspector, I was not meaning that I race in the damn mountains, now that I am interested in roadracing, I will do it at a track, all I was implying is that just that short trip to the mountains sparked a new found intrest in it.

Just checking.
Old 11-01-2004, 10:27 PM
Launching!

lol at both of you. be safe

Quick Reply: road racing is awesome