Turbo Kit Hot Parts & Wastegate

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2007, 06:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Turbo Kit Hot Parts & Wastegate

I've decided at the last minute to change plans and go a different route regarding my FI setup. I have my hot parts for sale which includes a set of ceramic coated Edelbrock shotry headers, crossover pipes. Flowmaster merge, 3" downpipe and a Tial 44mm wastegate. The shorty headers have very low mileage on them and look like brand new. Bought them from member (squealintires). Everything else is brand new and never used. It has been installed on the car to see if there would be any fitment issues and there are none. Everything fits just fine. This kit allows you to keep your A/C and keep your alternator in the stock location. Comes with everything you see in the pics except the turbo and intercooler and piping. Wastegate comes with all hardware, bung, flange, and both a 7.25lb spring and a 13.05lb spring.

NOTE: The first (4) pics belong to another member but they show exactly what I have for sale and are better than what I have. Whomever these pics belong to I hope it's ok to use them. if not PM me and I will remove them. The 5th pic is my actual kit and the 6th pic shows where the turbo placement will be in the car.

Asking price is $1000 + shipping SALE PENDING

Last edited by Bird-Of-Prey; 01-07-2007 at 05:00 PM.
Old 01-06-2007, 06:30 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

does it keep the stock radiator/fans
Old 01-06-2007, 08:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Does keep the stock alternator. Not sure about the fans as I have my radiator support cut away but I believe if you were to use a smaller frame turbo like a TC76 or really any 76mm with a T4 and a 3" downpipe it looks like it should fit.