Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

beware Austin95 latest deal (the straight up story)

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2014, 09:54 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default beware Austin95 latest deal (the straight up story)

now in the past ive dealt with Austin95's dad (johnny59) and never had a problem. but last week i gassed up my buddys truck or him (50$) to go get these seats off of Austin95, because my seats were pretty trashed in my car

https://ls1tech.com/forums/parts-cla...ws6-seats.html

i PMed him and he said they were all good. no problems at all. so i decided to take a ride down and get them. upon arriving i looked at them and they seemed good, checked em over real good, asked him any problems he said no theyre perfect "besides the one little tear" my other lsx buddy was there as a whitness.

when i got the seats home i noticed the next day in pure daylight they were prettttyyyy dirty. (got to Austin95s house at dusk) NO BIG DEAL ILL CLEAN THEM

so i got some cleaner the next day and leather conditioner got them lookin and feelin good.

NOW THE FUCKED PART. i rip out all my seats put in the new ones i got from Austin95................... the drivers seat 6 way adjuster button has a mind of its own when pressing in any direction........ then i sit in the drivers seat and the whole seat is ROCKING back and forth, touch the breaks and you rock forward ETC. and the whole seat was just............looose.

at that point i was pretty mad... - 50 for gas an hour and a half ride each way and 450$ i paid since he "couldnt take any less because theyre perfect and so nice" even after his old man said 400 would be alright. PLUS 35 dollars in cleaner and conditioner and 8hrs cleaning and conitioning.........(535 total)

well it wasnt until i ripped the seat back out and discovered THE SEAT TRACK WAS CRACKED IN HALF BEHIND THE BLACK TRIM.. AND THE MOTOR PLUG INS HAD BEEN SWITCHED ON ACCIDENT. ANDDD THAT THE WHEEL MOTORS AND WHOLE TRACKS WERE WIGGLY LOOKS......NOT TO MENTION FRESH GOUGES AROUND THE SEAT TRACK BOLTS THAT HOLD THEM TO THE SEAT.... so i know he knew about the problem......where as my old ones were rock solid and tight........ i then PMed AND TEXTED Austin95s dad.........................NO REPLY........it wasnt until i left negative feedback that he got his *** in gear to reply to me.............

which he did by leaving ME negative Feedback with the quote about them being dirty..................................WICH WAS NOT THE REASON I WAS FEELING NEGATIVE.............

he responded by tellin me to " just use your old seat tracks and motors theyre interchangeable" --NO **** THEY ARE-- i responded in telling him that i drove over an hour to his hous....... Paid him his full asking price "I cant take any less than 450 because he has to pay for college" and "theyre mint besides the little rip"

the whole reason to BUY AND PAYYYYYYYYY for something that is claimed to be perfect is so that i dont have to do ANY other ****** work to put into them

i then proceeded to tell him the that when you PART OUT TOTALED VEHICLES, YOU SHOULD DO A THOROUGH INSPECTION OF THE PARTS YOUR SELLING
Attached Thumbnails beware Austin95 latest deal  (the straight up story)-sspx0001.jpg   beware Austin95 latest deal  (the straight up story)-sspx0002.jpg   beware Austin95 latest deal  (the straight up story)-sspx0003.jpg   beware Austin95 latest deal  (the straight up story)-sspx0004.jpg   beware Austin95 latest deal  (the straight up story)-sspx0005.jpg  

beware Austin95 latest deal  (the straight up story)-sspx0006.jpg   beware Austin95 latest deal  (the straight up story)-sspx0007.jpg   beware Austin95 latest deal  (the straight up story)-sspx0008.jpg  
Old 08-24-2014, 10:00 PM
On The Tree

"I had no idea they were messed up man, I've never flipped over the seats to look at the bases of any seats, I've never had a problem. My apologies, but why are you complaining about the condition of the leather on the seats? You came and looked at them, and fully had the option to decline buying them. Why don't you just bolt up the bases off of your old seats? They are interchangeable." from austin95...

mmmmmmmmmhmmm.........so you never unbolted them. never checked if they worked. and everything was perfect.... they just jumped out of the latest totalled car your parting out and sat on your garage floor.....and switched the plugs to the motors themselves................

.......BUT YET YOU CLAIMED THEM TO BE 100%
Old 08-24-2014, 10:03 PM
On The Tree

heres the last messge i sent......... AND HIS REPLY IN BOLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAte
if you would have read my message you would actually understand what i was saying.

i wasnt pissed about the seats being dirty, i was pissed about the ******* seat being fucked up

NO **** the seat tracks are ******* interchangeable BUT THE WHOLE ******* point of buying something off some one who claims it to be 100% is not so you have to ******* put more work into them after driving an hour, paying you the money you were asking for them

one of the responsibilitys of the ******* seller is to present something with honesty if not your just a ****** snake.

and by the way since i had to switch my seat tracks out i found out exactly what the **** the problem was, THE SEAT TRACK WAS ******* BROKE IN HALF. and i know you knew about it you know why? because there were fresh gouge marks around the bolts that hold the tracks on ANDDDD

NEXT TIME YOUR UNDER A SEAT....MAKE SURE YOU HOOK THE 3 MOTORS UP CORRECTLY, SINCE THEY ALL USE THE SAME STYLE PLUG

im in the process of uploading all of the pictures and im gonna do a full write up

see the thing about buying and parting out wrecked cars is that when you get greedy and not check anything out fully YOU **** YOURSELF

HIS REPLY BELOW

Listen man, I'm glad to see you're a certified CSI detective and all with "fresh gouge marks". You're right, any car that's in an accident probably has the capability of being "slammed pretty hard". I didn't know about them, I just pull the cars apart not flip over the seats to inspect every nut and bolt when I 500 parts to sell. If you didn't reply in such an outlandish-******* manner, I would have had no problem giving you another set of seat bottoms or money back, but instead you're being an pretentious ******** about it.

Last edited by HAte; 08-24-2014 at 10:27 PM.
Old 08-24-2014, 10:07 PM
On The Tree

yeah...........he didnt want to slide a little on the price....when he knew i drove over an hour, and bought parts in the past,paying cash, and didnt want to return any of my PMs. until i left the feedback.............but he would have made right? yeah he was online ACTIVE many times between the point of sending a PM AND texting his dads personal #..........but all of a sudden i was a dick..........so now hes not gonna make anything right.........**** you
Old 08-24-2014, 10:29 PM
On The Tree

my apologies, that was a PM, ans im half lit i meant it in no derogatory manor towards any Jewish faith practicing members here on ls1tech. i have edited it to what meaning i was trying to convey, again truckdoug, my apologies.
Old 08-24-2014, 10:35 PM
On The Tree

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You came to look at the seats in dusk?! They were in my garage with the lights on and stood there looking at them for 10 minutes. Ignored your pms? I left for college man, I've got a lot more going on than to sit and run to my computer to check my inbox. Quit pissing and moaning about the price, no one forced you to buy anything. You were there in person, you could have denied them if the $50 was that important, or denied them all together. How often does anyone flip over their seats to inspect them? Out of the 20 cars we've had in the past couple years, I've never had a any seats with that problem, so I didn't think to check that part. I would have had no problem sending you new ones or giving you money back before you had to go bashing me before even giving me a chance to respond. I just find it odd that the only person my father or I have ever had a problem with was someone that came to buy parts in person....shipped stuff all over the country and even to other countries and not a single issue with people that have never seen any of the parts in person.
Old 08-24-2014, 10:51 PM
On The Tree

i PMd.......i texted your dads personal CELL sending pics. YOU WERE ONLINE AND ACTIVE. dont give the bullshit that "you didnt have the chance". because you well enough did have ample time to call or message back or anything, you didnt do jack **** until i left you a negative comment....and now you have no choice but to respond because like you told me " i plan on doin this for a long time" your worrried about your rating, and i wasnt going to to any write up until i got your cocky little messsage back..........AFTER you left negative trader for me......which had nothing to do with the situation.

your a young kid (18 or 19) you got alot to learn about honesty and integrity, and alot to learn about the car businiess and what to look for and check for

WHEN YOU PART OUT TOTALED CARS.

you said it yourself you never checked the seats? ok........then why did you claim to everyone they were 100% and nothing wrong with them?.

................to make a claim like that it insinuates youve personally checked them. in which i know you did, because you hooked up the seat motors wrong!!!!!

knowing damn whell your parting out a totaled car. is every reason to take EXTRA care with parts...................but like i said. you got alot to learn........ your young.
Old 08-24-2014, 10:58 PM
On The Tree

and by the way................how am "I" the "problem" i didnt sell you the parts you sold me the parts

"me before even giving me a chance to respond. I just find it odd that the only person my father or I have ever had a problem with was someone that came to buy parts in person..."

the only reason you never had a problem is because youve gotten lucky up until now without checking out anything you sell before you make the statements that you made about it all being "perfect"
Old 08-24-2014, 11:02 PM
On The Tree

Whatever you say man. If I was trying to duck you or didn't give a ****, I wouldn't have answered you back at all. And I'm the "cocky one" are you kidding? You did nothing but write me message after message using constant derogatory language and calling me racial slurs, even in the very first message you sent me. You're right, saying **** every three words and calling me a jew, and I'm the one that has some learning to do about honesty and integrity. I did nothing but respond to you in a respectful manner until my last pm in which there was clearly no civil reasoning with you. But again you're right, for me being 18, and you in your 30s, cursing and insulting races I clearly look like the immature one! I no doubt have a lot of learning to do about all faucets of life, in fact no one ever stops learning, so you should really start focusing on enhancing your own people skills yourself, before you go calling out others.
Old 08-24-2014, 11:09 PM
On The Tree

and by the way................how am "I" the "problem" i didnt sell you the parts you sold me the parts

"me before even giving me a chance to respond. I just find it odd that the only person my father or I have ever had a problem with was someone that came to buy parts in person..."

the only reason you never had a problem is because youve gotten lucky up until now without checking out anything you sell before you make the statements that you made about it all being "perfect"
That's a pretty big presumption. I bet you know that ALL the parts I have ever sold are garbage and no one would have noticed. Your basically saying that everyone else that has bought anything is too stupid to notice if anything was wrong with their parts except you. You really need to step down from your ivory tower sir
Old 08-24-2014, 11:11 PM
On The Tree

if you want or if anyone else wants ill post all of the messages between us. hell ill screen shot them, ill give the administrators my password to my account.

i said "jew" once. other than that no racial slurs. so. nice for you to lie again. derogatory language? you mean the F word? give me a break.

and yes. YOU DID duck me. for a few days. thats why i had to leave you a negative feedback. then all of a sudden POOF..you respondd...and your online ALLLLL night.... just waiting to respond to everything to try and do damage control?............thought you were super busy?

and last time i checked Judaism was a faith not a race...........

and by the way im 24 years old not in my 30s
Old 08-24-2014, 11:14 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Austin95
That's a pretty big presumption. I bet you know that ALL the parts I have ever sold are garbage and no one would have noticed. Your basically saying that everyone else that has bought anything is too stupid to notice if anything was wrong with their parts except you. You really need to step down from your ivory tower sir

um no.......if you took the time to read what i said, im saying that everyone that bought parts of you..........took your word as the seller that every thing was good and on the up and up,,,,,,,,,,and which it i was

and that UP UNTIL NOW. everything was Good....but THIS TIME......when you didnt check the part out FULLY.........and THEN GURENTEED IT AS THE SELLER........IT BIT YOU IN THE *** BECAUSE YOU DIDNT CHECK IT OUT.................

is that slow enough plain english for you?
Old 08-24-2014, 11:23 PM
On The Tree

Go ahead I'm not hiding anything. If I was some scammer or theif, I wouldn't bother to even respond to anything or care what you wrote. Yes, derogatory language. In any civil conversation in trying to reach a agreement you should probably refrain from constantly cursing and insulting others. Your attitude will get you real far in dealing with others. Ohh, 24 huh? Well maybe you'll grow up and act your age when you get into your 30s!
Old 08-24-2014, 11:28 PM
On The Tree

um no.......if you took the time to read what i said, im saying that everyone that bought parts of you..........took your word as the seller that every thing was good and on the up and up,,,,,,,,,,and which it i was

and that UP UNTIL NOW. everything was Good....but THIS TIME......when you didnt check the part out FULLY.........and THEN GURENTEED IT AS THE SELLER........IT BIT YOU IN THE *** BECAUSE YOU DIDNT CHECK IT OUT.................

is that slow enough plain english for you?

You're completely contradicting yourself. You said previously that "I was lucky" no one has ever inspected my parts and now everything I've sold was good until now. Haha slow, plain English for me? I'd start by learning how to spell guarantee before you insult anyone's English. "gurenteed" are you kidding? Some audacity you've got.
Old 08-24-2014, 11:52 PM
On The Tree

hahahahah im just glad this is public and everyone can see and not through PMS.

original message about the messed up seats sent 08-22-2014, 05:37 PM

your left leave negative feedback for me 08-24-2014, 10:44 AM
(comment seen only between seller and buyer---"Sorry, but you fully had the option to inspect them to your standard and decline purchasing")

(public comment --Leaves Negative Feedback for something seen in person and could have declined)

then your FIRST PM BACK 08-24-2014, 07:01 PM-- BEFORE I REPLIED........BEFORE I WROTE ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNY OF THIS...........not once did you try and make it right you just told me to tear the seat out. and put my tracks on it............thats when i wrote this and then all of a sudden its "o yeah i would have made it write" ETC ETC

stop playin the nice guy routine...... if you had nothing to hide....and were honest.........none of this post or anything would have happened

"Your attitude will get you real far in dealing with others. Ohh, 24 huh? Well maybe you'll grow up and act your age when you get into your 30s!"

--hahahaha that cracks me up coming from someone feeling so hurt and throwing out words like "childish" "immature" ETC ETC

im pretty sure my "attitude with others" is why you dad asked me my opinion on your engine you have on your engine stand..................and maybe why he asked me for my opinion on why the black paint was falling off your LS6 intake you wer selling , that you painted but didnt prep with plastic adhesion promoter?.........

im pretty sure "my attitude with others" is why i answered all of your dads questions he had with my honest opionion.......

..............im pretty sure my personality and my attitude is why i manage a collision shop.........

im pretty sure my "attitude" is why your dad and i shot the **** for a while the other two times i came to buy stuff..............and why you guys said hey call me text me any time come back, your welcom any time, ETC ETC.....

................wasnt until you were put on BLAST in front of everyone...............

..........now all of a sudden...im a problem. im an ******* yadda yadda yadda because a mistake of yours got caught.............

SO IN ENDING.....................................here it is for everyone to make their own decision,,,,,,,,,,,,,i dont care who does.....or wants to buy parts off him...........im not tellin anyone not to.........make your own decision......... im just presenting something that happened.

if anyone wants screen shots of message. copies of message, texts and texts forwarded to anyone, messages forwarded to anyone, by all means, i TRULY have nothing to hide,......have a great night everyone
Old 08-25-2014, 12:07 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Austin95
You're completely contradicting yourself. You said previously that "I was lucky" no one has ever inspected my parts and now everything I've sold was good until now. Haha slow, plain English for me? I'd start by learning how to spell guarantee before you insult anyone's English. "gurenteed" are you kidding? Some audacity you've got.

you admitted. you pull parts out and dont check them.

so yes.........

up until this part.

youve been lucky...

for the simple fact that....

no part...

until now....

has had a problem with it....

because if you checked EVERYTHING........LIKE YOU SAID YOU DID.........

YOU WOULD HAVE SEEN THE PROBLEM WITH THE TRACK

and btw. anyone can write click and choose the correct spelling of the red underlined word........computers natural spell check.... dont think your a scholar because you used a word like audacity.........

by the way LOVEEEEEEEEE the side step of the issue you did with bashing on some quick typing the computer............totally forgot i was submitting this into Harvard.............

Old 08-26-2014, 07:37 PM
On The Tree

yeah thats what and fast typing will get you hahahaha

Quick Reply: beware Austin95 latest deal (the straight up story)