Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

gmfanatic92 is Fraudulent

Old 09-20-2014, 05:33 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default gmfanatic92 is Fraudulent

Name is Oretse Hidalgo

This , took my money for a ls1/auto harness. Gave run around for 2 weeks about shipping. Paypal claim has been filed. Just letting yall know.
Apparantly the chicken **** has deleted all his sales threads from this month. I saw where another member purchased some rod bolts from this guy on 9/12.

Doubt he comes back on here, since apparentely he's a scared running ******. Which is a good idea
Old 09-20-2014, 08:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

This is why I copy every for sale thread i purchase from to my computer
Old 09-22-2014, 09:00 PM
Teching In

nope, hes still here. just tried to sell me a throttle body and thanks for the heads up!!!
Old 09-23-2014, 11:55 AM
11 Second Club

Wow. I still have not heard from him nor has he replied to the paypal claim.
Old 09-25-2014, 01:30 PM
The Scammer Hammer

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

He's been sent a PM
Old 09-25-2014, 04:39 PM
11 Second Club

Thankfully, paypal ruled in my favor and refunded me the money. Still have not heard a word from this chump. Also the name in the original thread is the name he has on his paypal acct.

** Please don't post folks numbers on here**

The issue has been dealt with now.

Last edited by dr_whigham; 09-25-2014 at 05:50 PM.
Old 09-25-2014, 05:26 PM
10 Second Club

good to knoe you got you $$ back and these type of people put a bad name to honest sellers
Old 09-25-2014, 05:35 PM
Teching In

sorry for the lack of communication on my part it was wrong and unjustifiedi just didnt think my personal life was goin to set me back on forum, i was the one who refunded the transaction paypal closed it once i refunded as i had to add the funds to account to do so. im not trying to make excuses i realized i was backtracked and thats not your problem. all i ask is that you remove my number from the thread i Am ricky. oreste is my brother and also the person which whom lends me pc to logon in order to be on this site. i would like for you to rezpect my personal info and other pleoples names as transaction was refunded by me. once again sorry for the hassle.
Old 09-25-2014, 05:55 PM
11 Second Club

Hell had I known posting your number would actually get a response out of you, I would have posted it a long time ago. Your personal life excuses are irrelevant, when you have time to get on here to create other sales threads, and troll through the WTB section pming people to send you money for parts, but you don't have FIVE SECONDS to reply to any ONE of the numerous pms/emails sent by me and builtz28!?!?!? I call bullshit. I sent you emails and PMs that you Never bothered to respond to. You could have simply refunded the money when I asked you to instead of Waiting for the paypal claim to be filed! If you didn't have time to respond due to personal reasons, I can have respect for that, as long as that is communicated. Avoiding someone who has trusted you with their money only leads that buyer to assume the worst. I honestly believe you had every intention of screwing us over. ZERO evidence to show other wise. So im goning to ignore your reqeust to remove your phone nunber like you chose to ignore the many emails we sent to you. I recommend changing your phone number.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: gmfanatic92 is Fraudulent