Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1100rwhp+ Twin Turbo c5z06

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2016, 04:29 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1100rwhp+ Twin Turbo c5z06

Year: 2003
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Corvette
Price: $39000
Mileage: 63800
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NC
Color: Silver
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Looking to move on from my car that I've had since 2012 when I purchased it in Missouri. A little bit of history on the vehicle:
2012: Bought the car and it had a Maggie/full exhaust and the car made 475rwhp.
2013: Wanted more power so I purchased a Vortech S-Trim kit for the car from A&A as well as a cam install and meth injection. 670rwhp
2014: Wanted that 'once in a lifetime build' and went Twins on the car and this is where it currently sits:

All work performed by Mayhem Motorsports in Raleigh, NC.

2003 Corvette Z06 with roughly 63,800 miles on the clock.
-Built Iron block 408 with CNC'd trickflow heads and a Holley Midram intake. Dragonslayer crank and wiesco pistons inside along with a custom ground turbo cam. The engine has roughly 4000 miles on it and the engine is built to handle 1500hp.
-Fuel system is built to handle all the HP you want, duel pump system with ID2000 injectors that currently support the use of E85/E98 which is all I run in the vehicle *this can be retuned on pump gas if you want.
-Custom Twin Turbo kit supporting a Treadstone Intercooler and Turbonetic 64mm turbos backed by 40mm WGs and a 60mm BOV. Best of the best on the kit as the piping was welded in house by Mayhem Motorsports, nothing was spared in this build.

-Transmission is a built TR6060 level 6.
-McLeod RXT Twin disc that feels great on engagement and holds strong. (roughly 7000 miles on the clutch)
-Stock diff with BRAND NEW 3.42 gears, never had an issue with it drag racing or having fun on the street.
-Co2 recently added to help stabilize boost when going above spring pressure (16psi & up)
-Boost Leash controller with up to 5 stages for boost progression.
-CCW 17inch drag pack with Mickey Thompson Street Rs (75% tread left) out back and M&H tires up front. Car hooks pretty good on the street with these tires (3rd gear and above).

Appearance:
-Stock hood cut to have intake and intake pipe along with BOV. Reason behind this was at 1/2 mile events the old hood would rise up with air underneath, the stock hood sits flush and has no issue of this.
-Smoked lamps all the way around including reverse lights
-Custom black Z06 Twin Turbo badges
-20% tint on side and back glass
-Side moldings removed
-Upgraded sound system in the car with larger speakers/Amp/Subwoofer with a single Din CD player that supports bluetooth. (I apologize, not great with sound equipment I cant remember the products but it sounds great)
-Few nicks and scratches but overall the car is in great shape.
-c6 **** on top of a MGW shifter

Performance:
On wastgate (9psi) 750/700
14psi: 880/900
16psi: 930/940
23psi: 1123/1135

Car is capable of more boost and timing...so you still have plenty of room to make more power on this setup, the turbos will push close to 30psi if wanted.

Recently participated in the WannaGoFast 1/2 mile event in GA with a pass of 182.77mph, sadly the second day was rained out before we could test with more power.

Took it to the dragstrip a few times, with a horrible 2.0 60ft I ran a 10.68@151mph. That was on a progressive boost peaking at 18psi. 9second car all day long with a 1/2 way decent driver, throw an auto in on kill, mid 8 second car all day long.

Car runs absolutely fantastic and is a real monster when the boost comes in, aside from that its quite docile and easy to drive.

Few videos:

From 2015 event

Most recent event:

Not the most recent dyno, but was a few months ago:
Attached Thumbnails 1100rwhp+ Twin Turbo c5z06-vette1.jpg   1100rwhp+ Twin Turbo c5z06-vette2.jpg   1100rwhp+ Twin Turbo c5z06-vette3.jpg   1100rwhp+ Twin Turbo c5z06-vette4.jpg   1100rwhp+ Twin Turbo c5z06-vette5.jpg  

Last edited by Dunn; 01-16-2017 at 10:58 AM. Reason: .
Old 10-03-2016, 04:31 PM
On The Tree

Good god, that's a filthy beast.
Old 10-08-2016, 08:53 PM
Teching In

Are you free to get up next weekend for me to take a look at it
Old 10-10-2016, 09:57 AM
On The Tree

PM'd you regarding this weekend.
Old 10-24-2016, 04:44 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 46 Likes on 42 Posts

CANNOT believe this car hasn't gotten more love. Car is wicked fast.
Old 10-25-2016, 12:04 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Game ova
CANNOT believe this car hasn't gotten more love. Car is wicked fast.
Thanks bud, sometimes I question if the price is too high, but considering you will not be able to find much out there for 40k that makes 1100rwhp reliably and have a strong drivetrain behind it, I figured its a good price for what you get.
Old 01-16-2017, 10:58 AM
On The Tree

TTT, last guy backed out and picked up a c6. Interested in partial trade for a Gbody malibu, preferably LS swapped + Cash.
Old 01-16-2017, 07:41 PM
Teching In

I agree, you're price is right were it should be. People who haven't put together pieces like ours have zero idea of what it actually takes to do so. I'm $20K above yours with mine, but I've got a full cage, better block, and a 4L80e swap in mine.

It will take time to sell both our cars, just gotta hang in there for the right buyer.

Good luck with sale...it WILL happen.

- Travis
Old 01-16-2017, 07:48 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Trayack
I agree, you're price is right were it should be. People who haven't put together pieces like ours have zero idea of what it actually takes to do so. I'm $20K above yours with mine, but I've got a full cage, better block, and a 4L80e swap in mine.

It will take time to sell both our cars, just gotta hang in there for the right buyer.

- Travis
Completely forgot about this thread, if this car still hasn't sold, it's a crime. Do you guys realize how hard this thing was pulling in 5th??? I wasn't even in the car and I can tell it was straight business.
Old 01-17-2017, 07:58 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Trayack

- Travis
your 100% right, until the math is done by a person, they can perceive the pricing as high until they see what it really costs to get this type of performance reliably. And yes I priced out an auto swap and about had a heart attack! Your car is literally the perfect combo for someone who wants a street machine that will do ANYTHING very well and consistantly. Best of luck with your sale as well!
Old 01-17-2017, 07:59 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Game ova
Completely forgot about this thread, if this car still hasn't sold, it's a crime. Do you guys realize how hard this thing was pulling in 5th??? I wasn't even in the car and I can tell it was straight business.
Thanks man, You are the type of person that can respect the build and the performance, you sure you can't buy it? Would love to see it in someone's hands that appreciates what the car was built to do!
Old 01-17-2017, 08:04 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Dunn
Thanks man, You are the type of person that can respect the build and the performance, you sure you can't buy it? Would love to see it in someone's hands that appreciates what the car was built to do!
If I had the bread, I would be interested for sure. But for now, I'm going to have to stick with what I have. Doing a Th400 swap right now, and it's proved to be very expensive......and that's with me building the transmission.
Old 01-17-2017, 08:04 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Dunn
<br />If I had the bread, I would be interested for sure. But for now, I'm going to have to stick with what I have. Doing a Th400 swap right now, and it's proved to be very expensive......and that's with me building the transmission.

Quick Reply: 1100rwhp+ Twin Turbo c5z06