Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

LT1 F-body turbo setup

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2017, 11:45 AM

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

Default LT1 F-body turbo setup

Category: Engine - Power Adders
Price: $4500
Location (State): NY
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LT1/LT4
LS Engine?: Non-LS Part

This isn't your average turbo setup for a F-body. I also understand that there are cheaper alternatives out there, but this is probably one of the top 5 LT1 turbo systems ever designed in my (bias!) opinion.

The layout was designed by me and fabricated by LT1 Boost (Jon). Everything is brand new for the most part and has only been mocked up on my 1997 SS. The turbo is used but has been sent back to Precision Turbo for inspection, verification, and new seals. The unit has zero miles since being returned and the paperwork from Precision will be included.

The layout of this turbo setup is very unique and the only system that I know of that allows the radiator to be utilized in the stock location, retention of all factory accessories, retention of front swaybar, and a downpipe that goes through the K-frame on the passengers side (zero loss of ground clearance). The only thing this kit does not allow for is the A/C. There are zero compromises other than that and the routing even allows for easy plug access. The hotside is completely stainless and properly TIG welded using backgas.

Please refer to the build thread for mock up pictures and a TON of information about this system: http://www.camaroz28.com/forums/forc...-short-844583/

I'll add more details about the system over the next couple days.

Everything shown in the pictures is included with the sale.

$4500

Last edited by JasonShort; 02-14-2017 at 11:58 AM.
Old 05-22-2017, 07:31 AM

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

To the top
Old 05-22-2017, 11:13 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

Jason, thanks for the kind words! If I still had a ltx I'd buy this back from you! A lot of parts for the money here... Great deal.

Quick Reply: LT1 F-body turbo setup