Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

i think dventd is trying to scam me with a picture of another members ss4000 stall

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2017, 01:47 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default i think dventd is trying to scam me with a picture of another members ss4000 stall

I posted in wtb forum looking for a ss4000 stall well member dventd responded saying he had one but I noticed right away the pic he sent me was the same pic chris4728 had posted for sale.. an it also says it sold lol..

so in the reply dventd sent he also says his paypal is dormant so I would have to send money order .. I smell scammer bad does anyone look into this ??? an I do not want chris4728 to get a bad rep from this guy so I did message chris4728 asking if he knows the member an informing him of whats going on.. please message me with info if we can look into this or terminate this member so no one gets scammed
Old 02-22-2017, 04:00 PM
The Scammer Hammer

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

He is GONE!!!

Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Gentle reminder folks... check join dates and all before deciding to conduct any business here. There's only so much we as mods can do.
Old 03-02-2017, 06:51 PM
On The Tree

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by dr_whigham
There's only so much we as mods can do.
True and you guys do such a good job. But, he'll be back under another assumed alias.
Old 03-06-2017, 08:52 AM
TECH Resident

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

can't you all block his IP address from the site? and every time he gets caught on another account on a different IP block that ip as we'll... eventually he will give up. Just a thought
Old 03-09-2017, 05:11 PM
On The Tree

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by avoctane
can't you all block his IP address from the site? and every time he gets caught on another account on a different IP block that ip as we'll... eventually he will give up. Just a thought
I don't think so. That's some FBI type stuff there. But, I could be wrong.

Quick Reply: i think dventd is trying to scam me with a picture of another members ss4000 stall