Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Low miles D1 Procharger D1SC for LS F-body

Old 05-05-2016, 03:52 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Low miles D1 Procharger D1SC for LS F-body

Category: Accessories
Price: $3500
Part Fits: 93-02 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): WA
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Pictures coming soon.

This is a full D1SC kit for a 98-2002 Trans AM. Comes with everything you need minus a fuel system (comes with 60lb injectors Deka Siemens / correction - Bosch 52lb). I purchased a 2002 Trans AM and contemplating on going NA. The car was only recently put together. It was a long time build so the blower is several years old but you can see it's rarely been used only saw Dyno a few times making over 600 RWHP with lots more potential.

This blower with METH is capable of making over 900RWHP on an LS3 or around 800 RWHP on an LS1.

Intercooler, front polished air box, 12(correction 8 rib) RIB pulley setup all included minus an ATI balancer which is what I was using but the blower pulley bolts on separately.

You will not be disappointed! Located near Sumas, Washington (will ship at your expense).

Last edited by bunker; 05-09-2016 at 01:23 AM. Reason: Location edit
Old 05-06-2016, 01:25 AM
TECH Regular

Received 26 Likes on 21 Posts

Large front intercooler OR two smaller intercoolers mounted in lower bumper area?
Old 05-06-2016, 11:30 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

interested
Old 05-06-2016, 01:09 PM
Launching!

IN for pictures etc.
Old 05-06-2016, 07:49 PM
Teching In

Thanks for all the interests. I had a friend take some pictures for me as I left the car "engine out" at his place. I'll try to go down there tomorrow to take some more but here it is came out of the car 2 weeks ago was running like a champ!

I forgot I didn't take the intercoolers out yet (These last few weeks have been crazy). But had my friend take a few pics of the intercoolers still in the car. As mentioned it's all there super low miles!
Attached Thumbnails Low miles D1 Procharger D1SC for LS F-body-img_0228_0.jpg   Low miles D1 Procharger D1SC for LS F-body-img_0229_0.jpg   Low miles D1 Procharger D1SC for LS F-body-img_0230.jpg   Low miles D1 Procharger D1SC for LS F-body-img_0231.jpg  
Old 05-07-2016, 07:19 AM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default pm sent

Originally Posted by bunker
Thanks for all the interests. I had a friend take some pictures for me as I left the car "engine out" at his place. I'll try to go down there tomorrow to take some more but here it is came out of the car 2 weeks ago was running like a champ!

I forgot I didn't take the intercoolers out yet (These last few weeks have been crazy). But had my friend take a few pics of the intercoolers still in the car. As mentioned it's all there super low miles!
Pm sent
Old 05-07-2016, 11:57 AM
Teching In

I just want to let everyone know I really appreciate all the interest! This is amazing and whoever gets the blower will be super happy. I'll update everyone on shipping cost on Monday. I will make every effort to make sure everyone has the same chance. First payment gets the product of course. If you live far From Washington then please send me your budget for shipping cost. I would not want to take payment only to have to refund you because you're not happy with shipping etc... Just want to give everyone a fair chance as the responses have been overwhelming in a good way!
Old 05-08-2016, 06:40 PM
Teching In

Pending sale! Will update if anything changes
Old 05-11-2016, 01:50 AM
Teching In

SOLD! Thank you everyone I tried as hard as I could to give priority first come first serve it was really close.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Low miles D1 Procharger D1SC for LS F-body