Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

327 from a 1967 corvette

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2014, 08:04 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 327 from a 1967 corvette

Category: Engine - Complete Motors
Price: $1
Part Fits: Corvette, 67-92 Chevrolet Camaro, 67-92 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): WA
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: Small Block
LS Engine?: Non-LS Part

I have a 1967 Chevrolet corvette 327 with less than 1500 miles on a rebuild. I got this motor 2 years ago and did a full rebuild to put in my 1966 chevy II nova. Im now putting a turbocharged ls6 in my nova and have no need for this motor now.dum

Has .060 over flat top pistons, Stock rods, New rings, Main and rod bearings, Double roller chain, new lifters, mls head gaskets, Camel hump 2.02/1.60 heads, new valve steam seals, lapped valves, the list goes on. All gaskets were replaced when I rebuilt it. New oil pump and pickup tube. New hi performance manual fuel pump, holley 600cfm carb that has been tuned for this motor. Has new distributor with a pertronix ignition mod so the motor no longer has point to adjust. Edelbrock torqer II single plane intake with a 1" spacer. I have a lot of pic of the rebuild and dyno sheets.dum

Motor made good power and torque but would have made a lot more power if it would have had headers. But because of the tight engine bay and steering linkage I was kinda stuck with the small cast iron exhaust manifolds. That being said this motor runs awesome. I spent hours tuning the carb and timing with a wideband and det cans. This thing runs flawless. I commonly got 19 mpg on the freeway through a th400 and driving 70 mph @ 3200 rpms and still having fun. Could have probably got even better mpg if i would have slowed down and not been having so much fun jumping on the gas from time to time. Motor runs very smooth and doesn't burn any oil at all. It comes complete from air cleaner to oil pan. Includes new starter, flexplate and new alternator.dum

Looking to get $1400obo if you have any questions feel free to Call or text me is the best way to get a hold of me
206-992-793two

Located in Poulsbo WA.
Attached Thumbnails 327 from a 1967 corvette-imag0003.jpg   327 from a 1967 corvette-20141013_102302.jpg  

Quick Reply: 327 from a 1967 corvette