Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

FAST 90mm intake, Aeromotive red fuel rails, crossover and SVO red top injectors

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2015, 04:12 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FAST 90mm intake, Aeromotive red fuel rails, crossover and SVO red top injectors

Category: Engine - Intake/Fuel
Price: $1
Location (State): IL
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Ok first let me say this was on my Camaro for 3 years.. It made 484 hp and I never had a problem with it.. When I first put it in my car I did not know I had to change the valley bolts to low profile ones.. Causing damage to the bottom.. Picture looks worse that it really is. I kinda reinforced the weak areas where the bolts damaged the bottom.. It's been plastic welded and is sealed up perfect.. I also shaved the letter and sanded it smooth and painted it black for a stock look..

815-405-8148

Manifold $450

Aeromotive red fuel rails and crossover $150

SVO red top injectors $200

815-405-8148
Attached Thumbnails FAST 90mm intake, Aeromotive red fuel rails, crossover and SVO red top injectors-image.jpeg   FAST 90mm intake, Aeromotive red fuel rails, crossover and SVO red top injectors-image.jpg  

Last edited by jaycoy65; 12-01-2015 at 04:20 PM.

Quick Reply: FAST 90mm intake, Aeromotive red fuel rails, crossover and SVO red top injectors