Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

High HP C5 PARTS...Kenne bell, C6 Z06 Diff setup, Dewitts, autometer, etc etc

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2015, 05:53 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default High HP C5 PARTS...Kenne bell, C6 Z06 Diff setup, Dewitts, autometer, etc etc

Category: Accessories
Price: $250
Part Fits: Corvette
Location (State): MI
Item Condition: Used
Engine: LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

All the parts bellow are coming off my 2004 C5 Corvette. I built this car 2 years ago and have almost no miles on these parts. This was a weekend toy and i hardly even used it last year. Putting the car back to stock and selling it. Parts are located in Dowagiac Michigan.....I prefer that you pick up the large parts but i will ship them if thats what you want to do.

Taking the car apart right now. items will be ready to ship soon. pictures will be posted as soon as they are off the car.

listing this stuff early so you guys can get funds ready to buy the parts.

email me at camarogod98@hotmail.com if you have questions.

1) Dewitts C5 Supercharger Radiator (The supercharger version is cut down on the top to allow for the filter and charge pipes to pass of it when using a stock hood). This radiator works great and really kept my supercharged 408 cool on hot summer days. was using my stock fans. $400

2) Ragin Racing Twin Walbro intank fuel system.This comes with the intank pump module, wiring and feed lines to run to theengine. also has the adapter to hook onto the stock fuel line to use it as a return. $600

3)Driveshaft shop HD billet aluminum driveshaft. 12mm bolt holes....plus comes with a billet aluminum coupler for the back. I run a stock one in the front.I got zero vibration with this setup. very strong...a must have item for High HP C5's $600

4)C6 Z06 differential conversion setup. Comes with a 2009 C6 Z06 differential, the mainsaft and required rear cover for the trans to use this differntial. comes with everything you need to convert your stock T56 to use this. C6 rear cradle, spring, lower a arms, and special pfadt mounts. This is a must have item. Very time consuming and expensive to collet all these parts separately. $2500

5) Kenne Bell 2.8 Corvette C5 supercharger kit.
This kit is insane. I was making 850HP....This is such a great kit for the street/strip. makes insane power all over. Supercharger kit is polished and has 8 rib complete pulley setup. Custom reworked and ported inlet manifold setup for a 102mm throttle body. I picked up 5PSI with the changes made to the inlet and WOT IAT's went down 40 degrees. has alcohol injection nozzles under blower for further cooling. lots of custom cnc machine billet dress up parts and AN hoses comes with this. over10K invested in this kit. $5000

6)C5 Corvette Quicktime Bellhousing for manual transmission. $300

7)Stainless works 1 7/8 stainless steel headers
and x-pipe. great condition, no dings.
these were very expensive $800

8) Corsa cat back exhaust has cutout mod done (tig welded) sounds awesome...no drone
throaty as hell up top.
$700

7) Autometer Ultralite 100PSI Electric Fuel pressure gauge and vacuum/20boost
in gauge pod with stock A pillar interior piece ready to bolt on. had 3 indicator lights
you can wire for different things. $250

8) Custom Stainless Steel meth tank that mounts under drivers side fender. 2 gal. comes with AN lines and filter that run to pump, plus pump fittings. Has level sensor. high quality, tig welded $150

9)alkycontrol meth injection controller. Like brand new $125

Last edited by xtcustoms; 07-07-2015 at 06:01 PM.

Quick Reply: High HP C5 PARTS...Kenne bell, C6 Z06 Diff setup, Dewitts, autometer, etc etc