Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

SCAMMER ALERT!!! cripplegto = julio abiague

Old 05-05-2016, 06:03 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default SCAMMER ALERT!!! cripplegto = julio abiague

Just a heads up, don't do business with cripplegto. I posted a WTB add on here for an ls6 intake mani, found here: https://ls1tech.com/forums/parts-wan...e-tb-fuel.html

Julio (cripplegto) responded and we agreed on a price of $450 for a full ls6 intake mani w/fuel and TB. I sent payment on the 4/18/16. On the 20th, he stated his wife sent out the package, he was unable to provide me with a tracking number. I continued to text/call julio on the 26th and the 28th, no answer, no response. I asked again on the 29th for a tracking, no answer.

On the 30th, Julio answers and tells me if i didn't receive the package yet, he'll send me a full refund, i told him to just send me the tracking number or any proof that it was shipped. He responds 3 days later that he's been out of town and will send me a tracking number or my funds by the end of the day.

I tell him , if he can't send me the tracking then just send a full refund. He agrees on the 5/4/16 to just refund me. Still nothing.

cripplegto has been dodging my text/calls and not able to provide proof that the manifold was shipped. I've opened a dispute case against Julio and hope that i get my money back.

DON'T LET HIM SCAM ANYONE ELSE ON THE BOARDS!!! He should be banned. I've been very patient and fair, but it looks like he's just out there to scam people.

Just an FYI. I ordered parts directly from Osaka, Japan on the same day and have received my packages already, and they were sent snail mail. cripplegto is located in Florida, i find it hard to believe its taken this long to receive an intercontinental package. The lack of communication and proof of shipping is highly suspect.
Old 05-10-2016, 04:03 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mr Abiague has stopped replying altogether, figures. He's logged onto ls1tech recently though. Local police report has been filed, looking at claims court next. Ban this dude before he walks off with someone else's money
Old 05-18-2016, 11:09 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wtf **** this cripplegto guy I bought a t56 and just like you said he never sent tracking info. But considering I work for the state I was able to find his and his mothers address once I did so I was able to get my money back.

HE IS A SCAMMER his phone number is 1-813-424-1874
Old 05-18-2016, 11:18 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

fyi I sent him $2600 so it was much bigger of an issue
Old 05-19-2016, 01:17 PM
The Scammer Hammer

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

BANNED

https://ls1tech.com/forums/member.php?u=279605

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: SCAMMER ALERT!!! cripplegto = julio abiague