Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

LS1/6 and 4L60E Transmission

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2015, 05:36 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LS1/6 and 4L60E Transmission

Category: Engine - Complete Motors
Price: $3500
Part Fits: 2010+ Camaro, 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V, 67-92 Chevrolet Camaro, 67-92 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): VA
Item Condition: Used
Engine: LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

I have a complete motor and trans out of an '04 GTO with 110k miles. It was wrecked with side impact. There was no damage to the front end at all. This is the LS6 block which is a step up from the LS1 block and makes a huge difference. The deal will include the engine, transmission, ECM, BCM, fuse blocks, (anything and everything that is part of the system) and wiring harnesses. The harnesses are unmolested and uncut. I can store it for a while until you figure out how to get it within reason. I also don't mind pulling it if necessary and I will also meet within a certain distance within reason. If you're interested please call or text at 757-5eight0-06eight5 or 757-23four-17four2. I'm somewhat negotiable depending on the details.
Attached Thumbnails LS1/6 and 4L60E Transmission-ls1.jpg  

Quick Reply: LS1/6 and 4L60E Transmission