Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

ls6 long block w lots of goodies!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2014, 07:32 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ls6 long block w lots of goodies!!!!

Category: Engine - Complete Motors
Price: $3800
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette
Location (State): WI
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Up for sale is my ls6 long block------I started w a 68k mile ls6 short block, Installed new cam & main bearings- clevite coated race bearings, then I put in a 236/600/112 cam then reassembled w new arp hardware after that, I found these AIs 243 ported cncd heads, here is the rundown on them.... JUST FRESHENED, ALL NEW PARTS!! these heads have the following new parts: brand new SBI valve guides, Brand new CUSTOM 2.040 stainless intake valves (biggest you can go on stock seat), brand new 1.590 l92 exhaust valves, brand new lunati gold DUAL .660 spring kit. ALL REPLACEABLE PARTS ARE NEW, VALVEJOB IS FRESH AND DECK SURFACE IS FRESHLY MILLED. The 2.040 intake valves picked up 15 cfm over the stock 2" valve, and the 1.590 exhaust valves picked up about 8 cfm over stock 1.550. with the stock 2"/1.550 valves these heads made over 480whp on a stock bottom ls2 gto. These heads will be extra mean now. In addition to the shortblock, cam, & heads it has new ls2 timing chain & lifter trays, ls7 lifters and chromoly pushrods. Also included is new cam retainer plate and new front & rear covers & seals, there you have it my loss is your gain....Fall semester at college is coming and my wife has informed me that college is more important than my "toys", so this has to go, Shipping will be buyers responsibility. Thank you for looking.......The red 98 trans am w 120k miles is for sale as well, dirt cheap it has a spun bearing but run and drives onto your trailer.
Attached Thumbnails ls6 long block w lots of goodies!!!!-img_20141010_151429909.jpg   ls6 long block w lots of goodies!!!!-img_20141010_151355441.jpg   ls6 long block w lots of goodies!!!!-img_20141010_151450687.jpg   ls6 long block w lots of goodies!!!!-ls1.jpg   ls6 long block w lots of goodies!!!!-dsc_0002.jpg  

Old 11-01-2014, 04:27 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sup man, that sounds like a nice setup. Do you know what year car it came out of? I'm asking about the reluctor wheel, specifically, and I assume you were going to drop that into the bird, do you have any conversion parts?

Quick Reply: ls6 long block w lots of goodies!!!!