Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Official Frankenstein Racing Heads CTSV for sale

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2015, 06:11 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Official Frankenstein Racing Heads CTSV for sale

Year: 2005
Make: Cadillac
Model: CTS-V
Price: $24000
Mileage: 70000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: Silver
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Hey guys my name is Chris and I'm the owner of Frankenstein Racing Heads. I've finally decided to part with my V due to the recent news that I'll be a dad in 6 months. The car is a 2005 cts-v that has never seen a race track nor has been abused in any way. This car has been my baby and has only been driven 3000 miles in the last 4yrs. The car has always been garage kept and has never seen rain. I have a solid $30000 invested in mods. The car has 70K original miles and only 4K since all the mods. Below is a list of the mods I can remember off the top of my head. I will list any mods i forgot later. The car made over 500rwhp and 430ftlbs when it was tuned and dynoed 5 years ago.

-Custom Ported TFS heads ported by me personally. 224cc and flow 335 on the intake and 248 on the exhaust. I used all PAC racing Spring and retainers.

-Custom Frankenstein Racing cam designed by myself 235/240 on a 110lsa .600/.615
-Custom ported and fabricated edelbrock victor jr. intake manifold done by myself.

- Fabricated intake elbow

- 90 mm throttle body

- New clevite rod bearings

- Moroso high volume oil pump ported by me

- Manley double roller timing chain with roller bearing

-comp roller rockers 1.75 ratio

-Kooks 1 7/8 long-tube headers with off road y pipe. Hand built custom 409 stainless 3" dual exhaust with x pipe and magnaflow race mufflers.

-G-Force custom 9" fabricated rear end with 4.11 gears and a worm locker for street driving. Also 35 spline 3m axles.

- 8lb billet steel flywheel

- Monster level 5 11" clutch good to 900hp

- New tires with only 2500 miles on all 4 corners. Michelin pilot sport up front and nitto drag radials in the back.

- Full custom Stereo with a JL 12-6 sub and 2 JL audio amps, with 7 Focal custom Speakers.

- Passport 9500 radar with front and rear sensors and all the bells and whistles.

- New HID heads light and fog lights, and painted smoked rear tail lights.

- Specter werks custom rear spoiler.

- Flat black painted stripe on hood and on the trunk lid. with powder coated front grille.

-Custom V logos with black and silver checkered flag

- Short throw shifter

-Ground control adjustable suspension

- aftermarket fiberglass hood with custom paint work

-powder coated stock wheels

There are more mods but I'll have to look them up at home.
You can call or text me at 772-323-9833 or email me at FrankensteinRH@gmail.com. If you don't know who i am check out my face book page or website and do some research we design the best heads in the country and i promise this car has been very well cared for.

SOUND CLIPS (
)

(
)

Website is (Frankensteinracingheads.com)
Facebook is (frankenstein Racing Heads
Attached Thumbnails Official Frankenstein Racing Heads CTSV for sale-img_8820.jpeg   Official Frankenstein Racing Heads CTSV for sale-img_1129-copy.jpg   Official Frankenstein Racing Heads CTSV for sale-img_1130.jpg   Official Frankenstein Racing Heads CTSV for sale-img_1131.jpg   Official Frankenstein Racing Heads CTSV for sale-img_0063.jpg  

Old 04-01-2015, 10:09 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

What's up with the rod bearings? Was the motor apart for some reason and that's the only thing that was replaced?

Quick Reply: Official Frankenstein Racing Heads CTSV for sale