Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

98 Trans Am

Old 10-21-2015, 12:18 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 98 Trans Am

Year: 1998
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $8000
Mileage: 155000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): OK
Color: Blue
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

I have for sale my 98 Trans am. It has the ls1 engine and a T-56 6 Speed transmission. The engine was rebuilt about 3,000 miles ago by a reputable shop in Mannford. It i my daily driver so miles will go up. I have the receipt to show all the work done. Also the transmission was rebuilt about 5,000 miles ago. When the car was rebuilt i installed spohn solid motor mounts/ poly transmission mount, a slp lid, pacesetter longtube headers, ory pipe and a gmmg exhaust system with corsa clone tips. It sounds wicked. It has new ngk spark plugs, msd wires, and the computer has been tuned by frost so it doesnt throw a SES light. Has oem z06 wheels and all 4 new bfgoodrich 275 tires with only 2000 miles on them. Its a solid good running car, The bad; the front bumper has scratches on it from getting bumped but it isnt too bad, got an estimate of $400 to fix it, and it needs new sway bar bushings. A/c and heater work great besides it only blows out of the defrost and floors vents. It needs the actuator replaced. Reasoning for selling is im in college and am wanting something better on gas. Im accepting no trades. Asking $8,000 obo. I'm needing it sold before winter gets here. Make an offer. Just shoot me a text/email at 918 sixnineone 7961 . Sometimes will answer phone calls if im capable to due to busy schedule. Thanks

Old 05-24-2016, 09:42 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Still for sale?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 98 Trans Am