Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

BeaflagVonRathburg

Old 01-01-2015, 01:37 PM
LS1Tech Administrator

Received 1,458 Likes on 1,051 Posts

As there has been no dialog in this thread between the involved parties, weekly bumping seems pointless.

The thread will remain visible and searchable for those who wish to read it.
Old 02-22-2015, 08:09 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default BeaflagVonRathburg built t56

https://ls1tech.com/forums/parts-cla...onics-etc.html Update Tyler still has not replyed to any texts,PMs or phone calls I have finally saved up some money to send it to RPM to have them tear it apart and let me know what is messed up with the tranny so with shipping tear down and inspection I am out of 670.00 plus what ever parts are messed up ....This was suppose to be a built t56 not a broken one
Old 03-04-2015, 05:31 AM
TECH Resident

I have tried to contact again this last week and still no reply from this guy but he sure can bump his other post
Old 03-08-2015, 09:13 AM
TECH Resident

They will be taking it apart this next week I hope then I will post it.
Originally Posted by redbird555
what ended up being wrong with it at rpm?
Old 03-08-2015, 09:27 AM
TECH Resident

Beafag was upset that I was posting about this situation on his threads and notifed the LStech police I was posting on his threads. And I did received an infraction for doing so! I do not want to loose my account over this piece of work so I do not post on his threads. I have a week off in March and I will be filling a suite and try to get felony charges filled since it is over a 750.00 internet crime I am just waiting for the total amount from RPM!
Originally Posted by soloman369
Just spam his post with buyers beware and post a link to this thread.... That's what I'd do
Old 03-13-2015, 01:17 PM
TECH Resident

I should have the tranny back next week RPM will be shipping it out Monday ! After all the damaged parts and installs I will have almost a extra 3k into this transmission !!!
Old 03-16-2015, 05:34 PM
TECH Resident

These are items that where replaced 2nd gear single cone,1-2 Synchro assembly, 3/4 Synchro assembly, 1-2 Fork,5/6 bottle gear, blocking rings, complete bearing kit....
Originally Posted by DSIM
Just curious, but what all was wrong with it?
Old 03-29-2015, 08:12 AM
TECH Resident

Beafag was upset that I was posting about this situation I finally got a response from Beafag today after all this time he left me a negative trader rating after 4 months he wrote "Avoid, easily the worst person I've ever done business with" ........

Last edited by Street Racer; 03-29-2015 at 08:30 AM.
Old 03-29-2015, 01:34 PM
LS1Tech Administrator

Received 1,458 Likes on 1,051 Posts

I have merged these two threads. Please do not create additional threads on this matter as the topic has already been covered and is searchable for others to review on their own. Further developments are between the two parties involved and not others who continue to post in this or other threads with their 3rd party comments.

I have reopened this thread for the time being, but ONLY for the involved parties to comment. If uninvolved individuals continue to comment, infractions may be given and this thread will eventually be relocked.

As I have explained previously, both parties involved are long time members with overall positive feedback so there is no clear evidence of scamming, just a dispute over the facts and end result. LS1Tech does not get involved in disputes of this nature, as our classifieds are here on a use-at-your-own-risk basis. Any legal action will need to be initiated by the parties involved as LS1Tech and it's staff is NOT involved, per our classifieds policy.

Both parties have left both positive and negative trader ratings for each other regarding this transaction. The amount of ratings posted are equal. Ratings will NOT be deleted for either party, as it is all relevant. PMs asking for ratings on this matter to be deleted will be ignored. Having said that, no further ratings should be posted by either party on this matter, as it has all been covered.

Neither party is to harass the other in any threads on this site. This feedback thread has been posted and will be allowed to remain, locked or unlocked. Additional threads or posts in unrelated threads will not be allowed to remain, and will be met with corrective account action taken against the offending member(s).

Simply put: This issue stays in this thread, ratings will not be removed, LS1Tech is not involved in this dispute or legal action that either party wishes to take as we assume no liability as to claims made in classified postings, harassment from to towards either party by those involved or uninvolved will not be tolerated and will lead to action against the offending account.

-Admin.

Last edited by RPM WS6; 03-29-2015 at 01:42 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: BeaflagVonRathburg