Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

VFN Sunoco Smooth Bolt on 98-02 camaro hood (arctic white) trade for ss/raised SS!

Old 10-03-2014, 09:20 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Category: Exterior - Body Parts
Price: $650
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro
Location (State): IL
Item Condition: Used
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

I actually do body and paint work. Definitely wouldn't trade my factory SS hood for any aftermarket pice especially if it meant the trade and extra cash. But knowing what it actually takes to make just about any aftermarket hood especially fiberglass actually fit and look as good as the one you have for sale I can understand why. The 4th gen aftermarket hoods fit better in most cases then 3rd gens. Just about every aftermarket maco paint job 3rd gen hood has an annoying gap in the front bc the body guy was either cheap, lazy or back yard. So what im saying is nice hood and considering all the fitment work has been done and done very well I understand why you want what you want for it and honestly its a good deal right color or not. I guess I should add a **** in for continuity sake lmao. Ive read all the banter. Good stuff.
Old 10-06-2014, 12:07 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Cleaned the thread up. Take it to PM's if you really need to continue the discussion.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: VFN Sunoco Smooth Bolt on 98-02 camaro hood (arctic white) trade for ss/raised SS!