Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

93-02 Camaro EXPORT/European Rear BUMPER - RARE! in NJ

Old 05-10-2010, 09:18 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 93-02 Camaro EXPORT/European Rear BUMPER - RARE! in NJ

Category: Exterior - Body Parts
Price: $420
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro
Location (State): NJ
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Parts are in Northern NJ, I am currently station in upstate NY in the military but I often travel home so I can work with an interested buyer to pick up/deliver/ or ship.

98-02 GM EXPORT/EUROPEAN rear bumper.

Very rare and almost impossible to find....
yes i know most of you think this bumper is ugly, and i admit it takes a while to get used to.

It will fit 93-02. I bought it brand new from GM in 2004.

Also includes factory GM rear red fog lights and retainers.
I made up sockets that fit and use dual filament bulbs. I had the wired at low power with the parking lights. never connected the high power wires.

Bumper is still unpainted like how I bought it. I mounted it on my car one day and never took it back off to get it painted. I also have BRAND NEW side brackets that get riveted onto the bumper then bolted to the 1/4 panels. I never got around to installing those. The plastic impact absorber under the bumper requires slight modification to fit this bumper due to the fog light locations. This bumper especially with the lights is impossible to find. I know of only 2 other cars in the US with it. No damage, just light scuffs maybe from normal use.
Asking $420 obo

Pick up or possible delivery on this bumper in NY/NJ area. If you MUST have it shipped, keep in mind it may be pricey, but I will work with you.

I will take off $20 from the bumper w/exchange of stock good rear bumper(or $60 off for a good stock pewter rear bumper).

I also have...
93-96 Export taillights, will fit 93-02. lenses or bulb sockets require minor modification to fit(at least for 97-02) I trimmed my sockets since i didn't wanna touch the lights themselves. In great shape. I bought these back in 2002. Asking $300 obo

$650 for a package deal.
($700 and ill throw in the flat black rear finish panel with SS emblems)

Old 10-08-2014, 01:57 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

did you ever sell this? because no lie ive been looking everywhere for a euro spec bumper

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 93-02 Camaro EXPORT/European Rear BUMPER - RARE! in NJ