Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

So fed up with shady users!

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2016, 09:44 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default So fed up with shady users!

I guess I've waited long enough. Make this story short, purchased a set of 241 heads off a user( I can't find will add later if I do) . Waited a month for him to tell me he "shipped" the heads but couldn't provide tracking number . Refunded funds thankfully. On to the next user "Cameron foster" been just shy of ANOTHER month and last week I just excuses about how the 799 heads are locked in a shop and he took 3weeks to ship last set of heads he sold. I'm sorry I've lost patience for people. I'm 2 months behind now and no heads or tracking numbers. Filed PayPal dispute. He is also ignoring my text messages (text for document reasons) Hopefully getting refunded. A month is WAY too long to wait for something that just needs to be placed in a box and shipped.
Old 07-22-2016, 12:12 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

About 7 weeks later ... Got my money back! Filed a dispute and turned into claim then bam! Refund! So now it's been about 10 weeks and still no heads in my possession. :/ I'm just gonna drive to a local shop like cbm and buy heads cash in person. Done with scam artists. Karma is a B I * * *

Quick Reply: So fed up with shady users!