Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Beautiful '97 Z28 30th Anniversary Edition

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2014, 06:17 PM
On The Tree

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Default Beautiful '97 Z28 30th Anniversary Edition

Year: 1997
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $8495
Mileage: 78000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MA
Color: White
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

After owning it for 13 years, I have decided to sell my '97 Z28. This was not an easy decision to make, however a recent divorce has caused loss of space. This car has never seen winter, and rarely sees rain. It's been garaged nearly 24/7 since I purchased it in March 2001...even when I was a poor college student, I rented a garage for it!

Details:

-1 of 729 30th Anniversary 6 speed t-top cars produced
-78k miles (I am second owner)
-Optional white leather
-Well equipped with all power options including drivers seat.
-All options except chrome wheels and traction control

I have a copy of the original invoice, the full warranty history, and all paperwork of every dime spent on it since March 2001. I also had windowsticker.com make an accurate reproduction of the original window sticker.

Modifications:

-SLP cold air intake with throttle body air foil
-SLP Bilsteins
-Professionally installed aftermarket Alpine/Xtant system with Boston speakers in the doors and an Eclipse 10" aluminum in a JL Stealthbox in the trunk
-35% lifetime-warranty graphite tinted windows
-New EBC slotted/dimpled rotors on all 4 wheels with fresh EBC "red stuff" pads
-Beautiful polished red/stainless "Z28" logos just purchased from Emblem Pros on eBay (I have the original logos)

Extra parts included with sale:

-4 brand new GM white center caps for the wheels (bought them as spares years ago...not needed)
-2 brand new sets of 30th logo GM floormats
-Brand new GM leather seat bottom for driver's seat (bought years ago, thought the leather would become worn, but it never did)
-Original airbox with K&N filter used for 3k miles

The condition of the car is as close to flawless as a 78k mile car can be...its virtually perfect. The leather has been cleaned and conditioned twice a season since 2001. They are the cleanest white leather seats I've ever seen on a car with over 20k miles. There is absolutely no rust anywhere on or under the car. No dings, either. The stripes were just replaced with a fresh Phoenix Graphix kit last fall.

The car needs nothing. All the fluids and fuel filter were just changed. The battery is newer, as is a lifetime-warranty alternator. The water pump was replaced about 15,000 miles ago. At that point, the plugs and wires were replaced as well. All power options work perfectly. On a trip to MD and back last Summer, I got almost 27 MPG. There are no clunks/noises/issues. The car wears original-type Eagle GSCs I purchased from SLP in 2003...they still have 8/32 of tread left, with no dry rot.

The car has had immaculate care the entire time I've owned it. I will miss the car a great deal, but with 2 other Camaros and the purchase of a new 2014 Charger R/T, its time to move on. If you are looking for an immaculate example of a six speed30th anniversary Camaro that needs no work, is fully documented and drives like a brand new car (I have a 12k mile SS in the garage to compare it to...this car is as tight as that one), this car is perfect for you.

Price has been reduced from $9,495 to $8,495

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/...630_145032.jpg

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/...630_144957.jpg

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/...630_144935.jpg

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/...630_144947.jpg
Old 07-27-2014, 01:25 PM
On The Tree

Back TTT
Old 07-30-2014, 05:20 PM
On The Tree

I will also leave on the SLP 2OTL, bolt-on SFCs and STB as well as an added bonus. I was going to use the chassis stuff on the SS and the exhaust on my IROC, but I'll leave them if it helps sell it...
Old 08-02-2014, 03:37 PM
On The Tree

TTT for today!
Old 08-02-2014, 11:26 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bump for a clean Lt1!

Quick Reply: Beautiful '97 Z28 30th Anniversary Edition