Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

99 Z28, m6, heads/cam, Moser m9, 99k miles

Old 03-20-2017, 08:57 AM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 99 Z28, m6, heads/cam, Moser m9, 99k miles

Year: 1999
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $6500
Mileage: 99000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Selling my 99 z28, t-tops, 99k miles, ported 853 heads, ms3 cam, ls6 intake, pacesetter longtubes, pro Flo mufflers welded to the headers. T56, not sure if it's stock inside or not but it shifts perfect. Has an aftermarket clutch and billet flywheel and mgw shifter. I also just installed a tick master. Moser m9 fabricated 9" with 4.11 gears and a spool and torque arm mounted to a relocation mount with driveshaft loop. Has subframes, lca's, and rear adjustable shocks.

The block looks new, I don't know what's inside. Could have forged stuff, could be an SBE ls1. Car runs and shifts like it should. It does have a spool in the rear end so just know that it will clunk and chirp around turns. The car also does not have any ac or heat. It is missing some interior plastic pieces. The paint is not great. I have good OEM bumpers that will go with the car if you want them since the bumpers that are currently on it have some cracks. I also have a ton of extra interior pieces and misc items that can go with the car as well. It runs fine but is not something you would want to daily drive if you need the creature comforts. Tx inspection good until 2018. The car doesn't need a whole lot to be a nice little 10 sec car. It's tuned in speed density, not sure by who or what software. The only issue with the tune that I've found is it will idle high every now and then. Not every time I drive it, just every now and then.

Clean title, no accidents. Airbags have both been removed. No, they never went off. I planned on building a little street grudge car out of it but I just don't have time.

$6500obo

Keep in mind the rear end alone is over 4 grand! If it doesn't sell I'll just part it out. Thanks

Old 03-20-2017, 10:13 AM
9 Second Club

Sale pending lol
Old 03-21-2017, 02:59 PM
9 Second Club

Sold!!!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 99 Z28, m6, heads/cam, Moser m9, 99k miles