Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

4th gen custom turbo setup

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2015, 10:11 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 4th gen custom turbo setup

Category: Engine - Power Adders
Price: $3000
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): MO
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

For sale I've got a complete turbo setup off my 5.3 camaro. This includes the following.......

Precision PT88 T4 turbo
Fully wrapped in DEI exhaust wrap hotside with non EGR truck manifolds w/ v-bands
3" Coldside powder coated white
3.5" thick intercooler with everything I used to mount it
4" air intake powdercoated white
Tial Q 50mm BOV
Tial 44mm wastegate with 4 different springs
4" downpipe that runs out the rear of the car and dumps under passenger seat
I will also include solid motor mounts, drives side is a Spohn and the passenger side is made by myself to fit the 4" downpipe through the stock f body k member.
Also will include the support for the turbo that bolts on the bottom of the radiator support and to the turbo flange.
Also going to send it with my stand up griffen radiator setup with two spal pusher fans and a custom stainless overflow plus my custom upper radiator hose and the lower. This makes this a total bolt on setup!!!!

This is a complete bolt on setup that is currently on my 5.3 swapped camaro that makes 700 rwhp on 14lbs with e85. Would make a lot more power on more boost. Was tuned once on 21 lbs but never got any numbers. Setup works perfect and the turbo is good to 1250 hp. For another $100 bucks I will throw in an AEM electric boost controller. Call or text anytime at 6602336251. Can text pictures. Thanks. Price for everything is $3000.
Attached Thumbnails 4th gen custom turbo setup-20150605_200105.jpg   4th gen custom turbo setup-20141104_151924.jpg  

Last edited by dennisgreener; 11-28-2015 at 12:09 PM. Reason: picture
Old 11-27-2015, 04:16 PM
Teching In

After thinking about it, I've decided to go ahead and throw in my stand up griffen radiator with the two awesome spal pusher fans as well as the upper and lower radiator hoses plus my custom overflow. The upper hose is steel center with the steam tube built in and it is heat wrapped!!!! This makes this setup completely bolt in for a stock k member LS 4th gen f body. All you have to do is make a few cuts to mount the intercooler and radiator. I can send a ton of picks to help install. With everything involved I think 3k firm is an absolute awesome price!!!! And for another 100 I will throw in the electronic boost controller from AEM. Setup made 700rwhp on low boost of 14lbs and I've had it to 21lbs. Awesome setup!!!!! And you don't have to spend all the money on aftermarket k member and whatnot!!! Call or text anytime at 6602336251
Old 11-28-2015, 11:00 AM
Teching In

Also, if you buy the turbo setup, for an extra $125 I will throw in my AEM wideband. So for 3225 you will get a custom fabbed f body turbo setup, the complete cooling system to match it as well as the motor mounts to use it on a stock k member, an AEM electronic boost controller and an AEM wideband. Pretty good deal.
Old 11-28-2015, 07:24 PM
Teching In

bump ttt
Old 12-01-2015, 11:50 PM
Teching In

Sold!!!!!

Quick Reply: 4th gen custom turbo setup