Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Beware of vbls. Money not returned.

Old 05-22-2015, 10:24 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Beware of vbls. Money not returned.

I purchased a spohn k-member from vbls on 4/15/15. Long story short, 18 days later he told me "my dumb *** workers damaged it" and that'd he'd return my money. That never happened.

Here's what did happen:

4/15/15
Sent the money, didn't hear anything back from him until 7 full days later

4/23/15
Told me he was out of town and he would call his secretary "tomorrow" which never happened I assume

Inbetween these two messages vbls deleted the sale thread and I sent him a bunch of PMs asking what was going on.

4/27/15
This time he says he will call his employees tomorrow. I don't think this ever happened either cause he never said anything like, "hey they havn't shipped it yet"

Insert more messages from me after he said nothing on the 28th.

5/1/15
Opened paypal dispute

5/3/15
Told me the k-member was broken and he'd refund my money

5/11/15
Escelated my dispute to a claim after zero communications from vbls

5/22/15
Paypal decided the case in my favor and returned the money.

Glad I got my money back, but what a pain. Would NOT reccomend ever send this guy money. He's either a scammer or just has a hard time logging into paypal for 5 minutes to hit the refund button.

The name on the paypal account is "heather salavader" although I've heard vbls's name is shawn? He never told me directly though. Paypal email to not send funds to is indcolts204@yahoo.com

There are also two others with similar experiances who purchased about the same time as I did
mackdaddy66: https://ls1tech.com/forums/user-supp...-them-off.html
transamfreak01: https://ls1tech.com/forums/negative-...trans-yet.html

I'm going to PM vbls one more time because I'd like to hear his side of all this, not holding my breath though.
Old 05-22-2015, 02:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Awesome feed back. My dispute is still taking place with him. He tried getting me for 1400 and then more money to help him with shipping fees. Glad you got your money back and I hope ls1tech does an IP address ban. Thanks again for the input
Old 05-22-2015, 02:56 PM
Staging Lane

And I thought I was worried about getting my 375 dollars back! Don't understand it though, he had to know paypal would give the money back. Who knows when or if I would have gotten a refund without paypal though. Good reason to always use paypal! and not to send as a gift.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Beware of vbls. Money not returned.