Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

LS3/L92 Engine for sale

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2016, 07:18 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LS3/L92 Engine for sale

Category: Engine - Complete Motors
Price: $5300
Location (State): IN
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Hey everyone, I am a newer member and I have a L92/LS3 engine that I am thinking of selling. I don't really have to sell it but im testing the waters to see. I would really like to get $5,300 to help me start another project. Motor is still in my car but if you buy it I will have it out right away for you to put in yours.

I bought it from another member on here, here is his post with more info (https://ls1tech.com/forums/parts-cla...rice-drop.html) I have owned the motor for about 6 months and it has just been sitting around while I wait to put it in my project. We are slowly moving in a different direction so I am posting to see what else is out there. I have looked over the motor and it looks really close to perfect. I has about 35,000 miles on it and the cylinder walls and piston look amazing. The heads were pulled and stainless valves, comp valve springs, LS9 Gaskets, and good pushrods were installed. Cam was swapped to a Lunati 230/234 .612/.598 114 hydraulic roller. LS3 intake installed with 42lb injectors. New timing gears with new single roller chain. New oil pump, ARP Head Studs, L92 Heads milled .015", 90mm TB, LS3 front cover, SFI Underdrive balancer, MSD wires, Oil Catch Can, F-Body oil pan, water pump, and balancer spacing. I will be including everything you see in the pictures, from the water pump, and steering pump, to the alternator. I am located in South Bend, IN but I can have it shipped if seller pays for it. I am willing to work with you and help in any way possible and will use paypal for the transaction.

Pm me offers, but the best way to get ahold of me is through my phone by either call or text at 574-274-8614, my name is Brant.
Attached Thumbnails LS3/L92 Engine for sale-photo-feb-20-4-09-36-pm.jpg   LS3/L92 Engine for sale-photo-feb-20-4-09-52-pm.jpg   LS3/L92 Engine for sale-photo-feb-20-4-10-02-pm.jpg   LS3/L92 Engine for sale-photo-feb-20-4-11-22-pm.jpg  

Quick Reply: LS3/L92 Engine for sale