Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

99 camaro Project for sale with LQ4 build

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2016, 06:14 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 99 camaro Project for sale with LQ4 build

Category: Engine - Complete Motors
Price: $5000
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro
Location (State): NY
Item Condition: Used
Engine: LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Hey guys,

For a whole bunch of reasons (mostly time), i have decided to throw in the towel on my project build, 99 Camaro SS. Before reading any further, NO i am not interested in parting out. I am looking to get rid of everything as a package. The only consideration i will make is selling the engine separate, no i will not take $2000 for it no low-ballers. I will not ship anything, must be picked up ZIP 10984. Clean Title, Cash is king, looking to move this asap.

I am looking to get rid of everything I have as a complete package to ease the aggravation of parting out everything. This means the whole car (in parts) plus a fresh, never run LQ4 rebuild, specs below. I’m looking to basically give this deal away to get the car out of my parent’s back yard and the engine out of my garage. Straight up, The engine alone was over $4000. I'm looking to get $5000 for everything. Everything is located in Thiells NY (Rockland county) zip 10984. Of course if you’re interested, I would help load/inventory everything. reach me by email (pbeyer2010@gmail.com) , PM or text at 845-558-1678.

Essentially what I have is as follows;
99 Camaro SS in its entirety (in various states of disassembly). I have every nut and bolt with the exception of original engine. The car is in a tent without its front kmemeber and wheels installed. Will require flatbed to move (or re-assembly but I am not looking to do it). Car has clean title, odometer had 190k on it when I took it all apart. I have transmission but it was on its way out (still running) when I took the car apart. Interior is completely stripped but I still have everything stored. The car is currently sitting as you see it in my build thread (link below)

99 Camaro SS Build Thread (Picture Heavy)

The story behind the engine is as follows;
compression 10.3:1
6.0 engine
block bored 4.030
forged flat top dss pistons
scat pro series rods
file fit plasma moly rings
trick flow cam 238 242 .595 lift 112ls
mls head gaskets gm
arp head bolts
gm hp oil pump
cloyes roller timng chain set
trick flow push rods
243 cnc ported heads with 2.05 and 1.60 stainless steal valves
double valve springs with titanium retainers
gm rocker arms
ls7 hyd roller lifters

6.0L Rebuild

Also inlcuded;
Classic tube custom bent brake line complete kit -New in box
Ebach springs - Used/ Mint condition
New ACDECLO ball joints in box
New Energy suspension bushing complete kit - New in box
MSD spark plug wires - NIB
Moog front wheel bearings - NIB
Other **** i cant remember - New in box..... YOU GET THE POINT
Attached Thumbnails 99 camaro Project for sale with LQ4 build-img_0282.jpg   99 camaro Project for sale with LQ4 build-img_0283.jpg   99 camaro Project for sale with LQ4 build-img_0294.jpg   99 camaro Project for sale with LQ4 build-img_0635.jpg   99 camaro Project for sale with LQ4 build-img_0640.jpg  

Old 05-11-2016, 07:26 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just noticed the links to my build thread did not work. For more photos of the car check out the original build thread here:

https://ls1tech.com/forums/generatio...ure-heavy.html

Quick Reply: 99 camaro Project for sale with LQ4 build