Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Ripoff artist Lamar Murphy aka SS99Z51

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2014, 11:29 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I read your PM with a mindset of "more blah blah blah". I was just cleaning out my email and realized you called me "stupid" while your rattling on about some deal with someone else. LMAO.
Old 04-17-2014, 11:45 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If it is not too much trouble I would like for you to go to www.hookedonphonics.com. After you take the course and learn how to actually read, I would like for you to go and READ what I said it was you purchased from me. I will quote myself for you, "5.3 stroke BBC crankshaft". Did you catch that word stroke in there. That means I sold you a crankshaft for a Big Block Chevy that will move the piston 5.300 inches in the bore from the top to the bottom and the bottom to the top.

I am absolutely stumped at why you continually send flawed PMs to me stating incorrect data.

1. You go on a rant to me about a Callies Dragonslayer crank and some pistons or something that was a deal between you and skidmarkSS.

2. Now you try to insult me by saying I said "5.3 BBC crank" when that's not what I said and go far enough to call me a "dumb ***" when you obviously can't read simple English.

3. In case you haven't figured it out yet. Should you continue to PM me. I will continue to post the screenshots of those PMs right here on this thread. It is truly the only defense I have in case you try something and I have to defend myself.

Old 04-18-2014, 02:00 PM
The Scammer Hammer

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

This thread has run it's course.

All members are free to make their own assumptions from here out.

Quick Reply: Ripoff artist Lamar Murphy aka SS99Z51