Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Complete New Dart 421 SBC Dart heads Callies .Oliver

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2014, 07:03 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Complete New Dart 421 SBC Dart heads Callies .Oliver

Category: Engine - Complete Motors
Price: $6500
Part Fits: Corvette, 67-92 Chevrolet Camaro, 67-92 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): MS
Item Condition: Brand New
Engine: Small Block
LS Engine?: Non-LS Part

For sale Complete 421 SBC all machine work is complete (Barker Race Engines) and its ready to be assembeled. New Dart SHP 400 main small block 400 bored to 4.155 New Oliver parobolic I-Beam 6" Billet Rods New Wiseco 13.8 4.155 bore Pistons Crank is a Callies Stealth 3.875 stroke 400 mains the crank only has 6 dyno pulls on it then it was taken out and sent to Crankshaft specialties to have the main and rod juornels chromed its better than new, it comes with new total seal gapless rings that has already been fill fit for the new block, New H series race clevite rod and main bearings also new cam bearings New lunati billit tru roller timing chain set, the heads is a set of used Dart 220 Race series CNC ported Heads 2.08 Intake and 1.60 Exhaust valves the heads were rebuilt with new stainless valves new double springs valve job and surfaced 40 to 50 1/8 passes on new valves and springs Mitchells machine shop did the work on the heads, used crane solid roller lifters used Comp small base circle roller cam lil over .700 lift used 1.6 and 1.5 comp roller rockers New fel pro head gaskets crome oil pan and crome timing cover new sheet metal valve covers. All it needs is a oil pump to be a complete ready to put together and go racing. 6500.00 Cash, I also will sell the Edelbrock Victor Ram intake with the Kinsler alcohol injection with the bug catcher top hat and the Nitrous Exspress 500 hp fogger that is already installed on the intake for extra money, 8500.00 for everthing. I decided to change directions on my engine wanting to go LS so this has to go. Not looking for any trades I've got my eye on a complete engine so I need CASH send me a message email or call 601-394-8632 for more info or more pictures I have pictures of everything . No shipping may be willing to meet for a lil extra gas money.
Attached Thumbnails Complete New Dart 421 SBC Dart heads Callies .Oliver-photo51.jpg   Complete New Dart 421 SBC Dart heads Callies .Oliver-photo43.jpg   Complete New Dart 421 SBC Dart heads Callies .Oliver-photo40.jpg   Complete New Dart 421 SBC Dart heads Callies .Oliver-photo47.jpg   Complete New Dart 421 SBC Dart heads Callies .Oliver-photo34.jpg  

Old 04-13-2014, 08:35 AM
Staging Lane

Sunday morning bump
Old 04-16-2014, 01:41 AM
TECH Resident

Good luck with the sell. The old style sbc motors are getting hard to sell around here. I have a 421 in my luv truck with JE pistons, Lunati crank, oliver rods and AFR 227 heads. Hell I couldn't get 6k for it carb to pan running so I kept it.

Quick Reply: Complete New Dart 421 SBC Dart heads Callies .Oliver