Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

F/S 2000 Firebird V6 - NICE CAR - SELLING CHEAP!

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2014, 01:53 PM
Staging Lane

Received 30 Likes on 16 Posts

Exclamation F/S 2000 Firebird V6 - NICE CAR - SELLING CHEAP!

Year: 2000
Make: Pontiac
Model: Firebird
Price: $2500
Mileage: 129900
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IL
Color: Red
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

FOR SALE:

My 2000 Pontiac Firebird BASE. This is a RED V6 model with a 5-Speed manual transmission and EBONY CLOTH interior. The car currently has just a tick under 130K miles. I need to sell because I bought a newer D.D. and don't want to spend the $$$ to insure the car until it sells.

As this very second, the car will need a Catalytic Converter and a drivers side O2 sensor to pass the Illinois State Emissions testing.

As far as any visual damage, there is a dent behind the drivers side door, where someone rolled into me in a parking lot. It almost is the size of a soccer ball, but I cannot get a good photograph of it). There is also a ding right above the drivers side tail light where someone dinged me again (about the size of a dime), but on a different occasion. Lastly, there is a scuff on the rear bumper and a cracked tail light where someone backed into the car almost 2 years ago.

The interior is in good condition. The original owner smoked in the car. The previous owner as well as myself have not smoked in the car at all. However, there is a small burn hole in the drivers seat and a small area by the cigarette lighter, where they missed the receptacle by about 1/4 inch.

A/C blows COLD!!!

I was asking $3,700 locally for the car and have gotten all kinds of offers. To date, not a singe person has showed up with cash. I need to sell it because I do NOT have any space for it. LS1tech SPECIAL - $2,500 o.b.o.. I took it to CarMax and left feeling insulted with a $1,200 offer. If someone is interested, feel free to shoot me an offer. It has been a good car, but my girlfriend and I don't have the room for it and I need to sell this car A.S.A.P..

My cell phone # is: (815) 861-9753 ...Call or Text...
Attached Thumbnails F/S 2000 Firebird V6 -  NICE CAR - SELLING CHEAP!-2012-02-22_12_27_071.jpg   F/S 2000 Firebird V6 -  NICE CAR - SELLING CHEAP!-2012-02-22_12_28_001.jpg  

Last edited by DOC-Z; 07-29-2014 at 02:58 PM. Reason: Picture in F/S thread not showing up
Old 07-30-2014, 02:14 PM
Staging Lane

Received 30 Likes on 16 Posts

SOLD!!!

Quick Reply: F/S 2000 Firebird V6 - NICE CAR - SELLING CHEAP!